• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sprites Spider furniture; Giving spider fangs more of a purpose!

Should I make a support banner?

• YES!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Lel nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braquen

Spazmatism
With the introduction of spider armor came spider fangs. These venom-coated fangs are for one purpose only- crafting the spider set. I think that the crafting uses of spider fangs should be expanded to include a new furniture set. Introducing...

Spider furniture!

Spider platform
1 spider fang = 2

Spider work bench
5 spider fangs

Spider door
5 fangs

Spider chest
4 fangs + 2 lead/iron bars

Spider chair
2 fangs

Spider table
4 fangs

Spider bed
8 fangs + 35 cobwebs

Spider dresser
8 fangs

Spider sofa
3 fangs + 2 silk

Spider piano
4 bones + 8 fangs + books

Spider bookcase
10 fangs + 10 books

Spider candle
1 fang + 1 torch

Spider candlebra
3 fangs + 4 torches

Spider lamp
2 fangs + 1 torch

Spider lantern
3 fangs + 1 torch

Spider chandelier
2 fangs + 4 torches + 5 silk

Spider clock
7 fangs + 6 glass + 3 lead/iron bars + 8 silk
All of the the furniture featured above will be crafted at a spider sowing machine

1% drop chance from black recluses
Also...

A support button!
Code:
[URL=https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/spider-furniture-giving-spider-fangs-more-of-a-purpose.50768/#post-1125197][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nCLs1r6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Eli10293

Spazmatism
With the introduction of spider armor came spider fangs. These venom-coated fangs are for one purpose only- crafting the spider set. I think that the crafting uses of spider fangs should be expanded to include a new furniture set. Introducing...

Spider furniture!

Spider platform
1 spider fang = 2

Spider work bench
5 spider fangs

Spider door
5 fangs @ work bench

Spider chest
4 fangs + 2 lead/iron bars @ work bench

Spider chair
2 fangs @ work bench

Spider table
4 fangs @ work bench

Spider bed
8 fangs + 35 cobwebs @ sawmill

Spider dresser
8 fangs @ sawmill

Spider sofa
3 fangs + 2 silk @ sawmill

Spider piano
4 bones + 8 fangs + books @ sawmill

Spider candle
1 fang + 1 torch @ work bench

Spider candlebra
3 fangs + 4 torches @ work bench

Spider lamp
2 fangs + 1 torch @ work bench

Spider lantern
3 fangs + 1 torch @ work bench

Spider chandelier
2 fangs + 4 torches + 5 silk @ work bench

Spider clock
7 fangs + 6 glass + 3 lead/iron bars + 8 silk @ sawmill​
I feel having the set being made from Spider fang's themselves would be tedious to do

Exodus Starlit

Dungeon Spirit
Not bad, not bad.... but do you know furniture like Boreal wood and Ice light sources use Ice Torches instead of normal torches? to match their.
it is posible new Crystal furniture, only when will be added will need Rainbow Torches (maybe)

If Spider Torch produce yellow light like Yellow Torch, it will make it useless. We don't have neither every furniture torch variant.

Braquen

Spazmatism
Mind if I try resizing them when I get a chance?
Not at all
[doublepost=1477944067,1477943932][/doublepost]
Not bad, not bad.... but do you know furniture like Boreal wood and Ice light sources use Ice Torches instead of normal torches? to match their.
it is posible new Crystal furniture, only when will be added will need Rainbow Torches (maybe)

If Spider Torch produce yellow light like Yellow Torch, it will make it useless. We don't have neither every furniture torch variant.
I didn't include a spider torch.

Braquen

Spazmatism
Ok, no problem. What program do you use for spriting that you can't make it that small?
It's not the program it's my computer. It screws everything up. The reason I could get that support button right is cause I used a school computer.

Top Bottom