Sprites Spider furniture; Giving spider fangs more of a purpose!

Should I make a support banner?

• YES!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Lel nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been needing more reasons to farm Recluses, you've got my support!

Nightmares, away!

This is a great idea. Definitely should be in the game, more spoopy npc houses. Though I am crying on the inside at the thought of yet another crafting station for a subset of items. Can't be helped I guess.

i dont know why i would want a house made out of spiders but ok

Well, you can already make houses out of flesh. I think next to that, spider bits are a step down. Besides, decorating with giant spider legs wouldn't be so different than decorating with antlers. (Gaston could tell you a thing or two about that.)

Hey I heard cenx is gonna add this, if you don't belive me check on chippys channel
[doublepost=1494658965,1494658906][/doublepost]Confirmed indead

This furniture looks amazing! I just made an account here to say I look forward to seeing this in game! I adore the bed in particular. It's so different from anything we currently have. Keep up the amazing work!

Do you think it will be changed or the recipes be modified in any way when it is added in Terraria?
Already the sprites have been redone, and who knows what they'll do for the recipes. @Tastypastry 's recipes are just there to build up the suggestion, not to be a main point of his suggestion. I expect the devs will balance things out to their liking.

These are great, have you considered spriting any more furniture sets? I reckon that coralstone blocks need more of a use, and I think they'd make some very interesting-looking furniture.
[doublepost=1521636365,1521636217][/doublepost]
I feel having the set being made from Spider fang's themselves would be tedious to do
I think silk is too easy to obtain, taking the fun out of crafting the set.

Back
Top Bottom