Spirit Mod doesn't load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0NDEC0

Terrarian
Everytime I try to start the game or join a server with my friends, when loading Spirit mod it always gives me this error

An error occurred while loading SpiritMod
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.8.3
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.8.4
The mod(s) have been automatically disabled.
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:SpiritMod/Effects/glitch". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Engine.TMLContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__38_0(Mod mod)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

I've tried everything I could find on the internet.
Captura de Ecrã (48).png

As you've recreated the thread in the General Mod Discussion section of the Forums, I've locked this thread for you and left the new one open.

In the future, its always fine to report if a thread has been posted in the wrong section. We can move it to the right section for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom