PS4 Split screen lag. Split screen sound problems.

I'm using the regular ps4 not a ps4 pro i play 3 player split screen but even in 2 player its laggy. Ok so say player 1 is using the daedalus stormbow and player 2 is using the crystal storm book we'll also fighting the destroyer this will kill the fps it can freeze for up to 2 minutes but the destroyer is still moving so it can still kill you. oh also Shadowbeam Staff will lag in split screen no mater what. now to sound problems the last player to join will get sound but all other players will have no sound unless within the vicinity of that last player.

I’m having the exact same issues in Xbox One. Terrible lag in split screen during sandstorms and mob events. And no sound for player one. Has been going on since November. Extremely annoying and very frustrating that we STILL don’t have a fix. Come on guys...

I feel you. I waited years for the game to come out on Switch. Bought it instantly when it did. Specifically because it said it supported splitscreen local coop. And then it didn’t. I still feel extremely mad and cheated about that. Total false advertising. What a con.

Same thing happened to me, @distantexplosions , I complained about it so much that eventually a mod called me a ridiculous baby.

Still happening as of today! Split screen 2 player, started raining in game, entire game permanently froze, had to restart!
This has been going on for years now...
Kinda needs fixing dontcha think!

Still happening as of today! Split screen 2 player, started raining in game, entire game permanently froze, had to restart!
This has been going on for years now...
Kinda needs fixing dontcha think!

Hey now don't complain about it too much, they'll threaten to ban you.

I'm using the regular ps4 not a ps4 pro i play 3 player split screen but even in 2 player its laggy. Ok so say player 1 is using the daedalus stormbow and player 2 is using the crystal storm book we'll also fighting the destroyer this will kill the fps it can freeze for up to 2 minutes but the destroyer is still moving so it can still kill you. oh also Shadowbeam Staff will lag in split screen no mater what. now to sound problems the last player to join will get sound but all other players will have no sound unless within the vicinity of that last player.
Sound problems happen with me sometimes and I have a PS4 pro

I'm also having the split screen lag issue on non-pro PS4. Every so often there will be a control delay. Sometimes it will be one of us, sometimes both.

Back
Top Bottom