tModLoader Split Screen Mod

Add multiple mice + keyboards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has there ever been a fix for the typing bug, mouse side buttons, and scrolling issue? Those three issues have caused a good bit of frustration lol
These sound like issues caused by Portable Storage or possibly one of its requirements. if you are running that mod disabling it will fix the problem (make sure to empty all your bags first!). If you don't have Portable Storage then 🤷‍♂️

So is anyone else having trouble running this mod? This is the only one I have running, and it just stops when I try to open my world at 'Found Server'

Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Ok, so that glitch is caused by using tmodloader x64 bit, but now we are having a problem with any joining players inventories scrolling randomly without touching their mouse/keyboard. will update again if I can fix it.

Last edited:
Nice! I gotta try it out, I wonder if it'll work nicely with Parsec. If so this would be a godsend for all of my friends who I wanna play modded with but don't have good enough computers to do so

First time using this mod and I have yet to find what is wrong. My brother and I are trying to play calamity together with the split screen mod. He uses a controller and I use keyboard + mouse but my hotbar/crafting will randomly scroll without me touching anything. Happens even if there isn't a controller attached. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom