Switch Splitscreen Terraria Launches on Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's here, IT'S HERE! :eek:
We've been waiting forever and it's finally here! Works great so far. I'm glad you guys could finally get this working.

Yes, after waiting 443 days, we finally have splitscreen, which is the entire reason I joined the forums in the first place, but it was well worth wait!

Great work on the update bringing split screen.
Though I have a question, when will the crash wall bug be fixed? I posted back in June about the bug not being fixed (since the bug had already been in the game since last December) and was told that it will be investigated because it was fixed in the dev kits.

Last edited:
Great work on the update bringing split screen.
Though I have a question, when will the crash wall bug be fixed? I posted back in June about the bug not being fixed (since the bug had already been in the game since last December) and was told that it will be investigated because it was fixed in the dev kits.

Hey, I'm not up to date on major Switch issues, could you explain the Crash wall bug to me more, so I can inquire about it? I'd like to look into it for you and see what the status is, but I don't know what the issue is exactly.

So, this wasn't relevant in my life until a month or two ago, because a friend got this, but what was it like before split-screen? Could you even do local multiplayer?

Thank you so much Loki and team! Long awaited but we're so happy its finally here. Played all day today and no more arguing of which multiplayer game we're going to play 😂
I love that even renaming chests doesn't stop the game for both players which it did for the xbox 360. You guys rock.
Thanks again!

So, this wasn't relevant in my life until a month or two ago, because a friend got this, but what was it like before split-screen? Could you even do local multiplayer?
No, apparently even if you had two switches you couldn’t. So those of us who bought it to play with someone else kinda just had to wait

Hey, I'm not up to date on major Switch issues, could you explain the Crash wall bug to me more, so I can inquire about it? I'd like to look into it for you and see what the status is, but I don't know what the issue is exactly.
Pretty much if your character goes near far right of the world (a few hundred blocks next to the edge of the world) then the game will crash. It only occurs on large worlds. The crash has been in the game since the December 2019 update and was supposedly fixed in the June update, but the crash still occurs even in the latest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom