1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC [SPOILERS (DUH)] Final Boss Expert Mode Drop Dissapointment

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by Chimera27, Jul 11, 2015.

?

Do you think the expert mode drop was rewarding enough?

1. MY HOPES AND DREAMS COULDN'T CONTAIN MY UNENDING JOY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yeah

10.0%
  3. Meh

20.0%
  4. No

10.0%
  5. MY SOUL BURNT IN THE 32ND CIRCLE OF HELL FROM PURE ANGST

60.0%
  1. Chimera27

Chimera27 Terrarian

TBH, when I killed the moon lord on expert mode, I expected something awesome from the bag. Instead I got.... a gravity globe. Sure, it's useful I guess, but it can't even flip in the air, and doesn't really have an advantage over any of the flying mounts that are WAY easier to get. Honestly, I was kinda expecting something way cooler, but tbh my Shield of Cthulhu ended up getting way more use (and felt much cooler when I first got it). For killing the FINAL BOSS on friggin expert mode, I was expecting quite a bit more. What do you guys think about this?

2. Parpul

Parpul Terrarian

I feel like it's more of a novelty item...

If it was an infinite Gravitation Potion.. maybe...

3. Wilson

Wilson Headless Horseman

i reckon you should be able to turn gravity sideways aswell THAT WOULD BE AWESOME (only with this item tho)

4. Parpul

Parpul Terrarian

the ultimate derp accessory

*spams gravity change*

5. Snowhusky5

Snowhusky5 Terrarian

Yeah, maybe sideways gravity would make it more worthwhile. Probably would be harder to implement though.

The suspicious tentacle that he drops is also expert-mode-only btw, it just doesn't say it.