Spooky Halloween House!

As the title says, I built a spooky Halloween house! I decided to try a playthrough on the "for the worthy" seed and decided to make my house a little bit seasonal by making a spooky mansion.

I'm still in the early game so I went onto my building character to redesign my starter shack into something a little more festive. I would have had attempted to do it legitimately but a lot of the components I needed for the build (needed teleporters to do the floating chandelier glitch, spooky wood, a ton of paint, actuators to put the drain blocks into the background over the gemspark) and I wasn't about to wait for the traveling merchant to bring me the dynasty roof.

I also had a lot of fun making a chandelier cause its always something I struggle with, I really enjoy how it's comically large for the table, makes me think of some of the haunted houses I've seen growing up, some are scary, some are kinda spooky but a little bit silly.

If anyone has any questions about what some of the blocks I used are, I'd be happy to save you the time of looking and I could just tell you!

(Below should be 4 versions some with gravestone generated fog, others not.)

Capture 2020-10-12 01_23_37.png
Capture 2020-10-12 01_23_44.png
Capture 2020-10-12 01_25_39.png
Capture 2020-10-12 01_28_46.png

What all blocks did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
I can spy spooky wood, mud bricks, titanstone blocks, dynasty shingles, the new metal fences, the metal grates, I believe ebonwood fence, and I think bamboo wall. I think I spy some dungeon brick walls as well

Back
Top Bottom