tModLoader Spooky Mod

hiya, idrk if this is the right place to say this but i saw people in the past doing it here so... anyways i have a weird bug where none of the bosses spawn properly, like i summon/activate the boss and then it just disappears and i get a message saying its no longer after me. i noticed this happening just after defeating golem and so far haven't found any way to fix it...

hiya, idrk if this is the right place to say this but i saw people in the past doing it here so... anyways i have a weird bug where none of the bosses spawn properly, like i summon/activate the boss and then it just disappears and i get a message saying its no longer after me. i noticed this happening just after defeating golem and so far haven't found any way to fix it...
What mods do you have installed other than the Spooky Mod?

What mods do you have installed other than the Spooky Mod?
Begone, Evil!
Boss Checklist
Bosses as NPCs
Calamity
Calamity loot swap
Calamities Vanities
Clamity Addon
Cheat Sheet
Configurable Hardmode Biomes
Enchanted Moons
Helpful NPCs
Instant platform fallthrough
Magic builder
Magic Storage
Merchants plus
Remove calamity summoner nerf
Structure helper
Summoners Association
Teleport to spawn map icons
Terraria overhaul
Unofficial calamity whips
Absolute Aquarian Utilities

The Spooky Mod is a smaller scale content mod that is in the works, which aims to add halloween themed content into the game, some of it more goofy and some of it a bit more scary.

Currently the mod has a decent amount of content, and is being actively updated so new content, bosses, and various other features are sure to come in the future!

Currently the mod adds:

2 brand new biomes, 1 new structure

The Spooky Forest:

View attachment 385079

The spooky forest is an autumn themed forest with many aspects of halloween, with jack o lanterns and creepy flora. The biome has it's own enemies, new abandoned house structures, a new friendly npc, and more.
View attachment 385080
In the underground, you can find special abandoned rooms with chests that have their own unique items.

The Living Hell
View attachment 376362
The living hell is, as the name says, a creepy biome themed around body horror in the underworld. It generates on the dungeon side of the world, and has it's own completely unique generation.
View attachment 376363
The living hell also has it's own unique structures and underground portion, with special loot.

The Creepy Catacombs
View attachment 385085
The creepy catacombs is a massive catacomb structure filled with caskets, and completely overgrown with strange plant life and moss. It can be explored throughout the game, specifically in prehardmode, hardmode, and also a new boss fight after golem. Will you be able to navigate through the overgrown maze like hallways?

(Also, all of these biomes are created when you make a new world, so if you want to experience the mod's content you will need to make a new world!)

4 brand new boss fights:

Rot Gourd
View attachment 376358
Rot gourd is a prehardmode early game boss. It will attack by using aggressive jumping attacks, along with dirt themed projectiles and nasty flies.
It has it's own unique loot, and a craftable armor set after its defeat.

Moco
View attachment 376366

Moco is a goofy nose-fly hybrid, who is meant to be fought in late prehardmode. He attacks with very fast mobility and nasty but deadly snot projectiles.
Like the other bosses, he has his own unique loot.

Orro & Boro

View attachment 376359

Orro and Boro are a worm duo who will fight together. In phase 1 they are connected, and in phase 2 they separate to fight you together, using various tag team and synced attacks to get rid of you. They also have their own unique drops and craftable armor set.

Big Bone
View attachment 385082
Big Bone is a massive skull plant creature who resides at the bottom of the creepy catacombs biome. He attacks the player with various plant magic attacks, and summoning special utility flowers to buff him during the fight. He has his own unique weapon drops as well.

(Spooky Mod also finally has boss checklist support!)

Other miscellaneous features:

-With this mod enabled, the halloween seasonal event will always be active in your world

Currently, this is the only major content the mod adds aside from weapons and armors. As the mod is currently being worked on and plans to have somewhat frequent updates, I will be updating this post as updates release or as things change.

There will also likely be new bosses, structures, and other small features, so if you are interested be sure to stick around!

Also feel free to ask questions if you have any, as I probably might have missed some info on here and there currently isn't a proper wiki for the mod. (The mod's in game description also contains information if you need)

With all that said, I hope everyone enjoys the mod and will be excited for what we have in store for the future!
GRAHHHH HOW DO I GET THE HEAVY BRICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom