Sports

Magnaturro

Duke Fishron
Discuss about all sports here! Try not to take this into the strong argue part.

Let's get this started, do you like sports? Which is your favourite one? Do you play?

In my case, i'm a football (soccer) fanatic, and im almost 24/7 talking, watching or playing it.

I like football, however, I'm currently disappointed with how much corruption there is in it. Can I enjoy football? No, because Blatter.

I play it once in a while. Amateur football is the real King of Sports. :dryadcool:

I used to be really interested in American football and the NFL but now I usually only watch sports when friends want to watch them.

I never really was a big sports player, either, but I can play a backyard game of American football or soccer. :)

I absolutely love playing sports.
  • Badminton is by far my favorite to play, American football is a close 2nd.
  • I've never liked watching baseball, but playing a pickup game is one of the most enjoyable things ever.
  • I played basketball pretty competitively up through my last few years of high school, where I didn't make the team cause I sucked and also am not that tall.
  • I got pretty good at volleyball recently. For some reason people are always playing it, so I join in.
  • If you can count hiking as a sport, it's my true #1, above even badminton.

I love to watch and play basketball, even though I'm not all that good at it. Swimming's my main sport (to do), I've been on my high school's team every year, including this year, my final year.

I never watch football, but I will play when there is a chance. However, I only took interest a couple of months ago, so I'm really bad.

I play baseball and soccer (football for you non-Americans). I like the Cincinatti Reds (baseball) and Miami Dolphins (American football). I know they suck, don't laugh.

i like skateboarding and a little bit of hockey never been interested in pro sports i would rather just do it myself then watch others get payed millions to do it.

Back
Top Bottom