Member-Run Contest Sprite Gallery,Sprite contest and much more!!

Would you like to see sprites and contest to make these mod forums intersting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andromeda9a

Terrarian
:hoppinjack::eek::eek: Contest starts TODAY make sure to post your sprites reward:third slot judge contest is TODAY to MONDAY!​
  • I made this thread so people who want to show off there sprites can post them here at the end of the week i will announce the sprite of the week but this is going to be later on when this thread has more people veiwing it so if you want to be part of this post your sprites! :).
    index.php
    Archonite sword. The first recieved sprite to admire its very pixel ways has been posted yay!!:) by:ELi10293.
    index.php
    Ok ive got to admit this is a very cool sprite who agrees?:) By: PheonixBlade. these are some other sprites from him.
    index.php
    Runic Armor.
    index.php
    cursed trident. Judge: DicimatingJsh173
    52671.jpg
    Judge:TMC
    48725.jpg
    Judge:Someone who is still traveling through a wormhole(who might that be?). And here is some sprites from our beloved TMC:).
    index.php
    index.php
    index.php
    Awesomeness:D. Someother nice sprites from Mr.willyWonka!:).
    index.php
    index.php
    Flipper also contributed.
    VtTDveX.png
    !:DCONTEST IS TODAY! ALL THE WAY TO MONDAY GOOD LUCK!:eek:.

Last edited:
Lol but its still a nice alternativa sprite for the destroyer ill make sure i put it up for the first sprite on this thread!:)
[doublepost=1458087736,1458087519][/doublepost]Hey how do i put a picture up like your sprite? :)

Lol but its still a nice alternativa sprite for the destroyer ill make sure i put it up for the first sprite on this thread!:)
[doublepost=1458087736,1458087519][/doublepost]Hey how do i put a picture up like your sprite? :)
I am not too good for explaining this but you can just open another tab with the edit thing open and right click the sprite and click copy image

I'm having fun with Mobs, here are a couple:
Fiery Trident.png

Fiery Trident
Dusking sprite.png

Dusking- The Shadowflame Boss
Runic Set.png

Runic Armor
Tell me what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom