Duke Fishron
Current Participants

@SDf
@TotallyNotAScalie
@Gigavoir
@Ai - T.a.S.A.I.
@Huzbubber Tim
@VoxelFox
So, one day the corruption grew so strong it consumed the entire land, no matter what stood in its way. Even lands who’s cold lands were once safe were destroyed. Our previous methods of cleansing the corruption are now useless. We need something stronger, something so powerful that the corruption will be vanquished once and for all. Save us!

Due date: 8/15/2018

Last edited:
Ima probably finish most of my sprite today, as I'm leaving for a trip for the next week and can't sprite, so expect mine soon.
[doublepost=1533490854,1533486612][/doublepost]My entry is completed!

The dryad was fascinated by the Cultist's abilities to conjure spells of evil, and decided to take it upon herself to learn those abilities, not for evil, but to purify the world once and for all. So she created the Altar of Purity, a magical device fueled by Luminite that creates a Purific Conjuration to shield the world from corruption.

Altar of Purity, both inactive and active states:
Altar of Purity (Inactive).png
Altar of Purity (Active).gif
(Yes, I know the bottom of the altar isn't shaded well, but the Conjuration is the best part.)

Purific Conjuration:
Purific Conjuration.png
Surrounds the Altar of Purity when fueled with Luminite. When active, the Corruption quickly shrinks into a tiny speck.

Just a little graphic for how the Conjuration would appear around the Altar (Note that it would be spinning in-game) .
Altar of Purity with Ring.gif

Who says traditional tools are useless? all you need is a little touch of hallowed magic...

"And with these tools of sacred steel, cleave every fiber and shatter every husk of the dark lands, so that the light may thrive once more."

Here's my entry!
857072d37693714.png
GLASSER (1).gif
e025976371563c6.png
8fad389ea6516cf.png

1. Inactive Ship 2. Active Ship 3. Purification Sentinel 4.Mount Summon Item
Sorry if this is gonna be a long post, but a little bit of "lore" for the creation (for which I'm gonna call the GLAS-ER because it reminds me of HALO).

“Some problems require a graceful solution. But the corruption is far from being “some” problem. Magic has led terrarians far down the path, but technology will complete the round trip. By fusing the two, we pave a new road - Technomancy. Harnessing the raw, magical power of a heart of nature was no easy task, but the reward outweighs the risks - a deadly purifying beam. Focusing all the energy the heart pulses out into a beam that goes straight to bedrock, magic and tech break down the pixels in each block of corruption within the beam and rearrange it back to purity, all in a few milliseconds. Armed with a laser to ward off the beasts of corruption, your ship also manufactures Purification Sentinels, drones each armed with a nozzle that spews out green solution to clean up any spots your gigalaser may have missed. The corruption will be no match for the technomagical wonder that you are about to erase it with”
GLASSER.png

Some crystal staff thing. Similar animation style because I'm lazy af, but tried to make the sprite feel closer to vanilla. Also because I'm lazy.
gay staff (1).gif

No Animation:
gay staff (1).png

Edit: Think we’re waiting on one more, to save time once @SDf posts you can get right to judging.

Last edited:
I'm going to compile a forum with all the sprites from the rounds, that fine with everyone?

I'll add @SDf's (who has weirdly been off since sunday...) once they finish it.
[doublepost=1533697694,1533695884][/doublepost]THIS IS NOT MINE. THIS IS TOTALLYNOTASCALIE'S ENTRY. AFTER AN ETERNITY OF HARD WORK (Rummaging through my history and eating pizza), I finally obtained the gif. Here it is!
UnnaturalMajesticDwarfrabbit.gif

This time it's a gif that I got through...questionable means...Well, here it is in all its glory (please don't sue me for downloading without approval D: )

Last edited:
I'm going to compile a forum with all the sprites from the rounds, that fine with everyone?

I'll add @SDf's (who has weirdly been off since sunday...) once they finish it.
[doublepost=1533697694,1533695884][/doublepost]THIS IS NOT MINE. THIS IS TOTALLYNOTASCALIE'S ENTRY. AFTER AN ETERNITY OF HARD WORK (Rummaging through my history and eating pizza), I finally obtained the gif. Here it is!
View attachment 206770
This time it's a gif that I got through...questionable means...Well, here it is in all its glory (please don't sue me for downloading without approval D: )
oh thanks <3

Back
Top Bottom