Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Archaeologic Finds

Who made the biggest comeback in history?

• Total voters
Very nice suggestion. 10/10
I do think it would be funny if you wire the Dino Egg it spawns Raptors. Obviously they could open doors. Clever girls
Clever girls
Dat ammonite furniture tho...
View attachment 31956
I had to.
Good idea, by the way.
You're not the first one to make that joke :p
Thanks, by the way.
9001% support.
We need this, NOW.
Grab your caveman army and arm them with metal clubs, then off you go to Relogic!
Woah, that's over 9000!
This is awesome!
Yay!
This is a great suggestion with great sprites with great execution. I approve, and offer you a badge of my approval.
Wow, thanks!

This is a great suggestion with great sprites with great execution. I approve, and offer you a badge of my approval.

Wait, damnit, I never sprited a badge because I don't check these forums often.

Uh, uh...

THINK FAST
badgeofsirtification-png.135311

this badge© legally owned by sir cutswood™® or whoever he was
(This is actually a fairly bad badge, you can see the angles on it easily and the outline shading is sub-par at best.)

Oh god, why do you remind me of such a pixel art of such atrocity? It's so bad I can't even fathom how bad the shading is, slight coloring issues.

Please, use it as much as you want, just not in the face of me.

Oh god, why do you remind me of such a pixel art of such atrocity? It's so bad I can't even fathom how bad the shading is, slight coloring issues.

Please, use it as much as you want, just not in the face of me.
No, no. You take it back. I'm actually working on my own now, one that's more floran-esque. Probably might add one of those wreath things on the rim.

Now that 1.3 has come out and we've seen how the Mini biomes work, these fit almost perfectly. However they need some enemies, and the originals need some work.

Back
Top Bottom