Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Biome-colored lava

I had a few brainfarts as I read through this again:
Water + biome lava = biome obsidian. Just think of all the possibilities! You could make accessories that provide immunity to the biome debuff and possibly upgrade the ankh shield!
By biome obsidian I don't mean just obsidian recolors with names like "Crimson Obsidian" and so on. I'm talking about stuff like Ichor Blocks (both slippery and slows you down), Natural Glass (Hallow lava + water, a rough looking transparent block), Tar blocks which create Asphalt when mixed with stone in the blend-o-matic, Brittle Obsidian (snow lava + water, a cracked dark material), and the other combos that I am unable of imagining.

I also think mushroom water should glow.

One thing I don't like is the tar: Imagine walking around with a bucket and scooping up some tar from the jungle. You get a bucket of lava. That makes no sense, and not in a good way, because tar is nowhere near close to lava. I mean, that could be the 4th liquid. Anyways, if it's already implemented in the mod, it shouldn't glow at all. Otherwise, the jungle should have purity lava. The same goes for mushrooms.

Mushroom could have blue lava and inflict SHrooooomMMMmmm which would be the same as feral bite.

But yeah i agree with pirtz about tar, maybe each biome liquids could be scoopable?

This should be renamed "Liquid Expansion" if it goes that far.

If that Lava is in the Blessing it gets a golden colour (of the reflective gold dye), and the curse with a greyish tinge of darkened purple (the Night's Edge's blade?!)

aye here. also some more colours for some custom biomes i like
Cyber, alternate hallow by zoomo: Gray like molten lead for metal plating
Glade, alternate hallow by isabelle: Dark green like flowing with magical energy from the glade.

Interesting necro Honestly glad this happened as otherwise I'd have stayed buried sad that it was never implemented into the game. I would probably have it effect just the spreading biomes and hell itself but that is just me. The Corruption/Crimson/Hallow lava should have been a thing....

@jordan has proved through modding that lava can be changed when entering different biomes to inflict different debuffs! This means cursed green lava will inflict cursed flames, ichor yellow lava will inflict ichor, and etc.
Could someone tell me what's this mod's name? I really want to play with it!

Back
Top Bottom