NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] [Boss] Chaos Wyrm

Good idea?

• Total voters
I really like the concept of there being an official boss to the Hallow much like every other special biome, but I'm just not so sure about it being a knock-off of the Eater of Worlds. :\ I don't want to offend you or anything but it won't represent the Hallow being a spreading, special biome on how it's intended to be instead of another version of the Corruption. Each spreading biome, and the jungle, has it's own unique boss. The Crimson has a totally different boss then the Corruption, and vice versa. It's not a recolor of the EoW, it's a brain, a totally different enemy with different ways to kill it. Although, there is the Destroyer, there is no official biome for it to represent for its a mechanical boss. 2 worm bosses are fine, but 3's too many. :\

I still love you <3
I'll support but doubt it'll get into the game.
Did you read the description of how this boss behaves? I fail to see how this could ever be considered a knock-off of the EoW. The only similarity is that both are worms. So while I respect your opinion, I just don't see how this is a "knock-off" of the EoW.

Yet, I told you, each special biome has a special boss. Even if it attacks and behaves differently than the EoW, it's still in it's family; other, but harder, version.

Just wondering whether the Chaos Wyrm should be as big as the Destoryer or nah n maybe make it multiple worm holes opening and closing while it's doing its thing.

Yet, I told you, each special biome has a special boss. Even if it attacks and behaves differently than the EoW, it's still in it's family; other, but harder, version.

What? How is it in the same family? Because it's a worm? If you don't think this boss is special, then you better not think any of the bosses (aside from maybe Fishron) are special in this game.

Just wondering whether the Chaos Wyrm should be as big as the Destoryer or nah n maybe make it multiple worm holes opening and closing while it's doing its thing.
It only has 50 segments like the EoW, but each segment is bigger than the Destroyer's segments. So it's thicker than the Destroyer, but only a bit longer than the EoW.

Last edited:
Great idea! Though it would be cool if you could somehow use the portal staff as a means of transporting you or projectiles around short distances, as well a shooting the mini wyrms.

Is this in a mod?
If it is is the only thing in the mod?
What mod is it in?
Too many questions, arrggghhhh!
:confused::eek::sigh:
[DOUBLEPOST=1457012411,1457012323][/DOUBLEPOST]Overloading...
Bzzzt Zap Tsssssss
:sigh:%:sigh::merchantsigh::nursesigh:~:sigh:`:sigh:

Improved most of the sprites. I doubt I'll remake the projectile/portal sprites.

Wyrm
Chaos Wyrm New bigger.png

Chaos Wyrm New.png

Clone
Chaos Clone bigger.png

Chaos Clone.png

Staff (just color improvement)
Chaos Staff new bigger.png
Chaos Staff new.png

Hammer
Dimension Smasher new bigger.png
Dimension Smasher new.png