Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Boss statues

Well... Some statues can spawn creature with some wire... That means boss statues will spawn the boss again?

Well... Some statues can spawn creature with some wire... That means boss statues will spawn the boss again?

I was thinking they'd work more like item statues, the bomb statues spawn bombs, heart's spawn hearts, and stars spawn mana stars. I'd think that it could be similar to those but only spawn a summoning item once every Terrarian day.

I was thinking they'd work more like item statues, the bomb statues spawn bombs, heart's spawn hearts, and stars spawn mana stars. I'd think that it could be similar to those but only spawn a summoning item once every Terrarian day.
Nah.. It seems will act like a cheat.

Cool idea, But I have to agree with that buying them from the witch doctor seems a little out of place. Maybe they could work like graves and drop once you defeat a boss as they seem to already function quite a bit like a grave.

Nah.. It seems will act like a cheat.

How so if you have to wait an entire terraria day to get one? By that time you could have created Dozens, and to be honest if you've beaten the boss before don't you think that something that gives you the summoning item for that boss- almost like a claim over it's soul due to you defeating it is fair?

Cool idea, But I have to agree with that buying them from the witch doctor seems a little out of place. Maybe they could work like graves and drop once you defeat a boss as they seem to already function quite a bit like a grave.

^I second this if it can be done, sounds like a good way to give them out. Wonder if they'd have a drop chance or just always drops a grave on defeat?

I honestly think it should be a 100% drop chance as I think it should be of a more aesthetic memory of the boss fight.

Cool idea! Can I realise this in my mod?
The craft will be Stone + Mask/Throphy (?) because I dont know how to add new drops for vanilla mobs/bosses.

Made a quick idea for the twins statue. The twins are a bit small, probably because they were originally on a regular statue. Anyway, here it is.

Twins Statue.png

This is just an idea, you don't have to use it. Unless of course you want to use this one (can't see why you would).

It's a fantastic idea btw, these are much better than trophies in my opinion.
Seal of Approval.png

Made a quick idea for the twins statue. The twins are a bit small, probably because they were originally on a regular statue. Anyway, here it is.

View attachment 11658
This is just an idea, you don't have to use it. Unless of course you want to use this one (can't see why you would).

View attachment 11659
Cant see why i wouldnt! Btw youre an awesome spriter! may i ask you to remake the wall of derp and racoon bee? (they look really derp)

Last edited:

View attachment 11658

View attachment 11659
The twins have seperate trophies, so they should have their 2 own statues. this should make it both a little easier, and add the oportunity for more details.

Maybe they could be activated, and while active every day there will be a 1/5 chance that the boss is summoned randomly? The boss would only be summoned at the right time (only at night for bosses that despawn in the morning) and right biome (only corruption for the Eater of Worlds). The statue would also deactivate by itself after it summons a boss

Maybe they could be activated, and while active every day there will be a 1/5 chance that the boss is summoned randomly? The boss would only be summoned at the right time (only at night for bosses that despawn in the morning) and right biome (only corruption for the Eater of Worlds). The statue would also deactivate by itself after it summons a boss
How about... No

Back
Top Bottom