Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Boss statues

(New) EOC
EOCstatue.png
Spazmatism
Spazmatism_statue.png
Retinazer
Retinazer_statue.png

Updated the thread! improvements:

Dang! I've gotta get my hands on these, they'd go perfect with boss themed Arena's as well as trophy rooms and other things. Could describe their deaths on them and put a little bragging there. "Killed Destroyer with the Whoopie cushion. Huehue" In any case well done, hope to see these added later to the Vanilla version of the game!

Awesome idea...

Ive always thought the current boss trophys were in a way lacking and never fully represented some of them with the chosen designs, where as these you can really tell the boss it came from...

Making them buy-able is one option or could also be added to the bosses as a second trophy drop with the same rarety ( one or the other per kill but never both )

Awesome idea...

Ive always thought the current boss trophys were in a way lacking and never fully represented some of them with the chosen designs, where as these you can really tell the boss it came from...

Making them buy-able is one option or could also be added to the bosses as a second trophy drop with the same rarety ( one or the other per kill but never both )

I think they should be crafted from the Trophy and some stone at that station you can craft other statues at.

Back
Top Bottom