Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Brain and Worm Minions

On a scale of 1 to 10, how good is this :red:?

• 4 - This is obviously not a serious suggestion, right? Right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - I'm not angry. I'm just... Disappointed.

• 2 - I think I gotta go right now.

• 1 - *dies a slow death and will only be found 14 years later when friends realize something's wrong*

• Total voters
They weren't here then. But they are now. And both of them, from what I see, will make your summons ai better in a sense. So wether they were in the game or not has no relevance.
I think you should just use the two AIs I mentioned before. :p
Ah, I misinterpreted your earlier post for asking if I based the idea of the two minions off the existing AIs. I haven't actually gotten to the point in the game with the brain suckler and the stardust dragon yet, so I don't know exactly what they're like, but I'll update the suggestion when I do :p

Ah, I misinterpreted your earlier post for asking if I based the idea of the two minions off the existing AIs. I haven't actually gotten to the point in the game with the brain suckler and the stardust dragon yet, so I don't know exactly what they're like, but I'll update the suggestion when I do :p

Please do, you'll find that the Stardust Dragon AI and the Brain Suckler AI are quite similar to what you had in mind.

Oooo I like this idea. I hope they implement it along with some form of Slime Armor (As there seems to be several suggestions for that as a start-of-game summoner armor.) :3 Sounds like an awesome way to bridge the gap between Slimes and Bees, since the little baby slimes have so much trouble with the Queen unless you build an arena with a lot of platforms about 3 tiles above each other letting slimes bounce their way up to the Queen while she's hovering overhead. :v

Back
Top Bottom