Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Fallen star furniture

oh wow...XD i want to participate in "The hunt" i was gonna post my own idea's... but everyone has already posted the things worthwhile! XD
Anyways, keep up the great work! and thats one epic banshee! (if i spelled it right!) :dryadpassionate:

I assume you made a lot of furniture suggestions and sprited them all. I'd like to see them one day in my own game, I'm not the type to use them but more options isn't going to harm, it's going to do good for those that wanted it.

While I am a fan of more decoration I have but one issue which by all accounts is trivial but I feel is vital for Terraria's sake. The sprites look far too familiar to sky furniture and blocks, the clash of yellow gold and blue is distinctive of sky furniture. I can see two possible ways to work these into the game.

1 :: Merge both fallen star and sky furniture together seeing as they fit so well and not only that but it also makes sense. The stars fall from where... the sky, this could also be tweaked so that stars fall more commonly on sky islands.

2 :: Merge the set with lumite ore. A mix between the shiny otherworldly metal with the rosy gold of stars could be a great combination for a galaxy/shooting star look. Plus the lumite work tabel (forgot the name) could be the crafting station needed.

Just my thoughts on it.

I support but it looks too similar to skyware. Heck you could just make it so you craft skyware stuff with fallen stars.

At first I was like "Another suggestion about useless furniture" and then I saw all those sprites. Definitely support.

latest
fE0wCxL.png

Skyware_Chair.png
Pk4tVUp.png

latest
inZQtQM.png

latest
QWAgjoP.png

Sorry but I don't see how the sets look too similar. Skyware is rounder and uses mostly teal with small amounts of yellow accents whereas Starshine uses a deep purple to blue palette and gold more equally with a pointier design.

Back
Top Bottom