Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Fire and Brimstone Hell Counterparts - An underworld of corrosion and torment

Absolutely amazing, I always loved the atmosphere of gloomy, dimly-lit green decay. I wish this was in the game, because the Underworld gets boring eventually. There should be a harder alt to the Hallow too, considering Corruption got one.

To be honest, I think instead of the Green Plumber's set, it should be the Yellow Plumber's Hat and a world with Brimstone would make A guide named Andrew drop a Purple Plumber Hat.

To be honest, I think instead of the Green Plumber's set, it should be the Yellow Plumber's Hat and a world with Brimstone would make A guide named Andrew drop a Purple Plumber Hat.
But a Guide named Andrew drops Red's hat... Red as in the developer... whose name is Andrew... and has a green hat... a hat dropped by Andrew the Guide... :l

But a Guide named Andrew drops Red's hat... Red as in the developer... whose name is Andrew... and has a green hat... a hat dropped by Andrew the Guide... :l
Huh, well there should be something involving a Purple Plumber Hat in a Brimstone world.

you should make it so that you can combine the caustic gauntlets with the fire gauntlets the make the devil gauntlets (the name is bad I know)

you should make it so that you can combine the caustic gauntlets with the fire gauntlets the make the devil gauntlets (the name is bad I know)
Crossing alternate-world-content from two different world types is generally a bad idea... there aren't even any recipes in that require an ore and its counterpart even though most both are obtainable on one world, so combining items from two completely exclusive biomes is a stretch.

Crossing alternate-world-content from two different world types is generally a bad idea... there aren't even any recipes in that require an ore and its counterpart even though most both are obtainable on one world, so combining items from two completely exclusive biomes is a stretch.
I've always wanted an item that require components from different worlds. like scourge knives, a brain scarf, and things like that.

Yeah, only good cross-world combos I can see are combining Expert Accessories with Regular Accessories.

I had considered the same with my biome, combining the two gauntlets, but decided not to for the same reasons. Though then I thought about this biome, a possible mash up of RGB colored gauntlets for some kind of elemental glove- I guess it was more of just a fun idea. Unless there was a way to obtain all in the same world, like different biome solutions being sold by the Steampunker at a certain part of the game and have solutions effect Underworld blocks (contagion's solution turning ash blocks to your underworld's version of ash, red solution turning them to ash, and purple solution turning them into shale)? Though there'd need to be more cross biome content probably to warrant that change.

Just spitballing ideas for some possible future collaboration :)

Back
Top Bottom