Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Flower Biome

How many flowers have you picked in your entire life?

• Total voters
A little update: Rafflesia now has a 33% chance to drop either a Flowerang, Gatling Blower or a Stinky Leaf, as loosely suggested by @Prime master. Stinky Leaf now also has a 12-48% chance of inflicting Poisoned for 3-12 seconds, depending on how long you hold down the weapon.

We really need more microbiomes!
PSTge

Now only if I could actually pick those flowers and replant them elsewhere...><

I like the idea in general, gives a different feel then what we already have. Adding to the variety is always a nice thing when presented well. If wasn't obvious, about the one thing I don't like is not being able to pick those flowers; yes I was serious on that. Plus maybe even having furniture items that are flowery.

Tulip chairs
Dandelion table
Stem variants of bookcase, dresser, bed, etc.
Well you get the idea. Just something I wanted to add, or point out in adding, as could always use more building materials.

I actually have picked more flower types and kinds than I can count on my 2 hands & feet combined...>< I just think nature in general is a beauty unto itself. :)

It should have it´s own music, and the Giant Flowers shoud drop a block that would be able to be used to make flower-themed furniture.

I like it but I think the
8DK6hg9.png
should do more damage and have the ability of the flower pow but not as good, as it seems harder to get then the Ball O' Hurt and The Meatball. I'm thinking give it the ablity of the flower pow but only shoots a pettle every four seconds, and have it do fourteen melee damage

It should have it´s own music, and the Giant Flowers shoud drop a block that would be able to be used to make flower-themed furniture.
Music is unlikely since I'm unable to do that myself. Flower furniture can be done.
How about a unique NPC to go along with it if you beat Rafflesia?
What would it sell, though?
I like it but I think the
8DK6hg9.png
should do more damage and have the ability of the flower pow but not as good, as it seems harder to get then the Ball O' Hurt and The Meatball. I'm thinking give it the ablity of the flower pow but only shoots a pettle every four seconds, and have it do fourteen melee damage
I upped its damage to 14. I don't think it should have the exact same ability as the Flower Pow, though.
I think it would be cool if these could spawn on floating islands...
I don't really see why. Part of the biome is that the bloombulbs create the lighting. Italso wouldn't work with Rafflesia's AI, since one of his attacks has him grapple up to the ceiling, which would be quite difficult without a ceiling.

What would it sell, though?
I have no idea. How about a Mystic Flower in hardmode which you can use as a spell book (or maybe materials for it?). Or maybe make him sell to you "Flowerite Ore" which you can use at a new crafting station for a endgame summoner armour/weapons? Oh, and don't forget the fact that Spooky Armour doesn't have any corresponding weapons, unlike every summoner armour (except Optic/Imp Staff).

I have no idea. How about a Mystic Flower in hardmode which you can use as a spell book (or maybe materials for it?). Or maybe make him sell to you "Flowerite Ore" which you can use at a new crafting station for a endgame summoner armour/weapons? Oh, and don't forget the fact that Spooky Armour doesn't have any corresponding weapons, unlike every summoner armour (except Optic/Imp Staff).
Maybe a Gardener NPC? Or something that isn't human?
While you can´t make the music yourself, you can still describe how it would more or less sound like.
I'd only be able to describe it very loosely. Would 'an optimistic, slightly mysterious chiptune' do?

Back
Top Bottom