Votes: 7 3.4%
  • No. (Why?)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • It's not needed.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Meh.

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
If I knew how to code mounts, I would make this a reality...
In mod form of corse
ivbadl.jpg
nfqrg4.png

Sorry about the lack of content Ive been posting on this thread. Im working on a couple of sprites, that I really should have finished by now, since I said I was working on them a while back, but never got round to it. Thanks to all who have gave me feedback on this suggestion <3

Slimes are cuter because you don't have to pick up their feces every second.
What mount are you refering to?
Also, this is a game, so even if IRL guinea pigs :red: all over, its a different story in terraria. So I dont see how that is valid here.

Hello y'all, and welcome to my suggestion :)

Timothy hay: [Sprite soon]

Timothy is an item that Summons a ride-able guinea pig.
It is obtained by farming grass with a sickle, it has a 0.1% (1/1000) chance of dropping.
Tooltip "Summons a rideable Guinea Pig mount".

Buff:
View attachment 28336

Buff "tooltip": "Your Guinea Pig is craving Timothy Hay"

Guinea pig Mount:

(bigger image)View attachment 28339(Ingame size)View attachment 28337

The Guinea pig mount is similar to the Bunny mount, with a few exceptions.
When riding the Guinea Pig, you can run a little bit slower than the Bunny mount, and jump a little higher than the normal player jump.
The mount does not protect you from fall damage! If the Guinea pig is damaged, it will make a loud distinctive squeak.

The mount also has a special feature. If you stand still for 5 seconds, the Guinea pig will begin eating grass, like the Reindeer Mount. Although, when it eats the grass, it gives you hay. Also, if you place hay and stand near the hay while mounted, if will eat the hay and not give you the block. While eating the grass, the Mount will make a purring sound.

SPECIAL FEATURE:

If the Guinea Pig eats 5 blocks of hay "Energy mode" will be activated and the Guinea pig will double the normal speed for 30 seconds. It will also jump twice as high! (Be careful, jump too high and you'll die!)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading my suggestion, all comments are welcome. View attachment 28342
Also, a very big thank you to @Molos Elethros for the Mount sprites! (Not the buff sprite)

Support the suggestion? Copy and paste this into your signature!
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-guinea-pig-mount.11758/][IMG]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/guineapig-png.28382/[/IMG][/URL]

This seems like it could be cool, although I think maybe the "special ability" is a bit overcomplicated. I don't recall any other mounts giving that sort of buff. The best you should get from a mount is Speed and/or jump boost and/or brief flight. But overall, the concept is good.

This seems like it could be cool, although I think maybe the "special ability" is a bit overcomplicated. I don't recall any other mounts giving that sort of buff. The best you should get from a mount is Speed and/or jump boost and/or brief flight. But overall, the concept is good.

Lets see, Unicorn, Super Speed and damages enemies it runs into at this state.
Cute Pigron Mount, Infinite Flight and damage+speed boost when underwater and 6 seconds after or when under 50% Hp.
Slime Mount, super jump, fast falling and damage enemies you bounce on.
Scutlix, fast and damages enemies.
Drill Containment Unit, infinite flight and can drill really fast.

I don't think this one is all that overcomplicated compared to some others.

Anyway, old thread but support!

Last edited:
Lets see, Unicorn, Super Speed and damages enemies it runs into at this state.
Cute Pigron Mount, Infinite Flight and damage+speed boost when underwater and 6 seconds after or when under 50% Hp.
Slime Mount, super jump, fast falling and damage enemies you bounce on.
Scutlix, fast and damages enemies.
Drill Containment Unit, infinite flight and can drill really fast.

I don't think this one is all that overcomplicated compared to some others.

Anyway, old thread but support!
Yes, but you can get it really early game. Like if you farm 20 silver your first night and build 2 house then with some luck you can easily get it. (Then of course you have to get more money to buy the sickle, but that's not that hard.)

Yes, but you can get it really early game. Like if you farm 20 silver your first night and build 2 house then with some luck you can easily get it. (Then of course you have to get more money to buy the sickle, but that's not that hard.)

True but, compared to others, this is nothing, even bunny mount is better because it negates fall damage, can get that one too by just completing 5 fishing quests.
You have to stand still for 25 seconds to have a speed+jump boost for 30 seconds, won't really help much.
And with a 0.1% drop chance, you'd need quite the luck, even if it's easy to farm. xP

Back
Top Bottom