Votes: 7 3.4%
  • No. (Why?)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • It's not needed.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • Meh.

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
I like it :) its simple, and mounts are always fun. This seems like it would go well with mobile's guinea pig pet

Support

all we need now is a vanity slot for mounts..

Am I the only one here who saw the giant Guinea pig and was immediatly reminded of that South park episode? I was hoping there would be a refrence. I like refrences.

Am I the only one here who saw the giant Guinea pig and was immediatly reminded of that South park episode? I was hoping there would be a refrence. I like refrences.
Sorry, but im not a fan of south park, so ive never seen any episodes :(
Therefore, there was no reference

I'm pretty sure that the creator of this thread doesn't have the knowledge on how to code mounts. This is a suggestion, not a mod.

Oh my bad, didnt realize that. I have coded a mount and added its buff and sprite and everything and when I try to summon it my game just crashes :(

Oh my bad, didnt realize that. I have coded a mount and added its buff and sprite and everything and when I try to summon it my game just crashes :(
I would reccomend asking the all powerful and all knowing Google. It knows all, and sees all.

I have already asked the all mighty google. But no answers were found :( that's why I came here
Google also has several cousins named Yahoo and Bing. They are also all knowing. But on a serious note, it was a good idea to come here. Good luck dude

Back
Top Bottom