Do you like?

• Yes, me like.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Me no like BECAUSE...(Tell me)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Me has that inexplicable feeling of dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello world! I'm actually surprised that I am the first to make this, and just in case I'm not– Sorry, whoever created this before me. I had not intention of stealing your idea.
Anyway, here it is.

Lead Balloon

Crafted at a workbench with

1x
upload_2016-2-24_17-12-20.png
(lead bar)

1x
upload_2016-2-24_17-12-48.png
(shiny red balloon)

Makes this little guy
Lead Balloon.png

Tooltip:
Increases drop speed.
Equipable.
Placeable. "Well, that went over like a... you get the point."

Increases your drop speed, makes souls drop instead of floating, (which won't be useful until HM), +2 defense.

Can be crafted with all the other balloons to make the bundle of balloons. It does not increase the jump height for this, but simply provides extra defense and makes items fall quicker.

Tell me if you guys have any ideas.

Last edited:
Hmm. An accessory which only decreases jump height seems... honestly kinda useless. Assuming this is a early game item, perhaps it could also provide a slight defense boost? (3-7 points)

Hmm. An accessory which only decreases jump height seems... honestly kinda useless. Assuming this is a early game item, perhaps it could also provide a slight defense boost? (3-7 points)

Maybe instead of just doing that it should provide a significantly faster drop speed as not to make the item purely a hindrance.

It's supposed to purely be a joke, and it is placeable, but I see what you mean. Will edit.

Like the idea, but if you fall quicker, wont that increase your falling damage? Like falling with the stoned debuff or falling with a portal gun. Like the idea, but it seems like a lot of deaths are going to happen if people wear this thing.

Like the idea, but if you fall quicker, wont that increase your falling damage? Like falling with the stoned debuff or falling with a portal gun. Like the idea, but it seems like a lot of deaths are going to happen if people wear this thing.

It doesn't have to.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456517740,1456517625][/DOUBLEPOST]
Perhaps something you just hold instead of equipping to give it a slight use? Like the portal gun in HM but in PM for falling purposes

Good idea. Will edit as soon as I can get the browser to keep me signed in long enough to edit.

Back
Top Bottom