• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

[Sprites] More Animated Crafting Stations!

Theo

Official Terrarian
Nice suggestion!

It is also very easy to implement, so there is no chance that they can't add it!

Pseudoname

Terrarian
sprites are nice, but to be honest the existing animated crafting stations already piss me off a little in some vague way. just having a sawmill or spindle("loom") spinning away all the time would bug me.
(i like the campfire, dislike the lhizard forge and would definately hide that floating book thing in a chest except when in use) don't know why lol
---
not that it matters, I'm already planning to kill the new animated stations with tccl anyway, so why not? a couple more is nothing to me and makes it consistent for those who do like them.(and its easier to unanimate something than make it move))

Last edited:
Top Bottom