Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

Vortex buster.png
What about this? I made it as an endgame vortex laser gun.

Whoa, that looks amazing! You can kind of still see the Vortex Beater under all those edits though, like the grenade launcher and that purple almost-S-shaped thingy.
Yeah, I edited it, its for the spirit mod, its a post-moon lord gun that requires the vortex beater to be made, thus I kept the body

DUBSTEP CANNON????Someone has been playing Saints Row......
Fist of Helios????It sounds like a space station...wait! It is a space station in Borderlands.....this station had the EYE OF HELIOS

NICE!!! A few references for Gamers...i like it. It will be good if the devs included something like that on the game....specially the DUBSTEP CANNON:D

DUBSTEP CANNON????Someone has been playing Saints Row......
Fist of Helios????It sounds like a space station...wait! It is a space station in Borderlands.....this station had the EYE OF HELIOS

NICE!!! A few references for Gamers...i like it. It will be good if the devs included something like that on the game....specially the DUBSTEP CANNON:D
Weeeeeeell they weren't meant to be references.
The Dubstep Cannon is a concept that existed long before Saints Row 4, and Helios is an actual Greek god of the sun.

Weeeeeeell they weren't meant to be references.
The Dubstep Cannon is a concept that existed long before Saints Row 4, and Helios is an actual Greek god of the sun
If they weren't meant to be references then it's a happy accident. I'm just saying that it can be seen as such. That is even more probable if someone looks at your signature( Tactical Reloads by Tediore ) Anyway i just like the idea of references to video-games i like( and i totally support the Tediore SMG**huge fan of Borderlands** )

If they weren't meant to be references then it's a happy accident. I'm just saying that it can be seen as such. That is even more probable if someone looks at your signature( Tactical Reloads by Tediore ) Anyway i just like the idea of references to video-games i like( and i totally support the Tediore SMG**huge fan of Borderlands** )
Borderlands 2 is my favourite game of all time. So I'll take it!

I'm in love with the Fist of Helios. Of course Dubstep Cannon is great too. As for the Stellar Mirror, I would say option B suits Terraria a bit more.

From my personal experience with the Sniper Rifle in PvP, the Nucleus Neutralizer would be the most overpowered thing to ever grace PvP. Maybe make it only do half damage in PvP?

Back
Top Bottom