Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

Seems way cool! You, my friend, are the first banner to make it into my signature (mostly because I love the look of the Dubsteb Banner).

When will it come in a mod???????!! ;)
I just hope it will be soon!!!
[doublepost=1496160285,1496160053][/doublepost]Is it allowed to make a mod with this inside if the person who makes the mod gives you credit?

For another Stardust weapon, may I suggest a staff that summons kamikaze high damage minions that take up normal minion slots for their (short) lives.
Maybe the staff could summon larger Twinkles
Twinkle.png
That home in on the closest enemies. This may add a lot more strategy to being a summoner!

I'm sorry, but , as a person who plays Overwatch, when I see the dubstep cannon all I think of is Lucio's Sonic Amplifier. I like what was done with it tho, it seems like a neat weapon. Also, all the stuff looks pretty good to me. I like it.

"Oohhh, this is my jaaamm!"

Here's a random idea for the second summoner weapon:
Supernova Staff: When summoned, it makes a 3x3 star that does On Fire! to enemies in a 10x10 area, Burning in a 5x5 area, and it also shoots out a beam that doesn't do any damage, but instead does Daybroken. I would get +1 contact damage every second, and after 3 minutes, it pull enemies in it's range into it, doing 200 contact damage, but no debuffs. After 3 seconds it then explodes, doing 250 damage and Daybroken. It should grow larger and faster, so after 1 minute, it becomes 3.5x3.5 and about as fast as an enraged mummy (it would normally be as fast as a zombie), and after 2 minutes it becomes 4x4 and as fast as a player running on asphalt with no speed buffs.

Supernova Staff: When summoned, it makes a 3x3 star that does On Fire! to enemies in a 10x10 area, Burning in a 5x5 area, and it also shoots out a beam that doesn't do any damage, but instead does Daybroken. I would get +1 contact damage every second, and after 3 minutes, it pull enemies in it's range into it, doing 200 contact damage, but no debuffs. After 3 seconds it then explodes, doing 250 damage and Daybroken. It should grow larger and faster, so after 1 minute, it becomes 3.5x3.5 and about as fast as an enraged mummy (it would normally be as fast as a zombie), and after 2 minutes it becomes 4x4 and as fast as a player running on asphalt with no speed buffs.

Uhm...

That is supposed to be an endgame weapon, isn't it? Otherwise it is way to OP!

The Solar items are all melee-oriented. A Solar summoning weapon such as this would be out of place.

what about an vortex uzi?

67 ranged damage
8% critical chance
weak knockback
use time:9
velocity:13
tooltip: an uzi, vortex style!
rarity:red
sell:30 gold

Presenting... The Animated Neutralizer!
Nucleus Neutralizer banner (2).gif

Sorry for double post, but editing doesn't allow uploads

Last edited:
Full support. The underutilised weapon types not already included in the Lunar Pillars that you included here are incredible, and who doesnt love a motherf:red:ing dubstep cannon? Plus, those sprites make my mouth water

Back
Top Bottom