Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

I think this is a good idea and the sprites are very good but I have a suggestion: reduce the damage of the nucleus neutraliser to something like 500 because I think 725 is too much especially considering you can use it 1 and a half times a second (that is 1,087.5 DPS).

I think this is a good idea and the sprites are very good but I have a suggestion: reduce the damage of the nucleus neutraliser to something like 500 because I think 725 is too much especially considering you can use it 1 and a half times a second (that is 1,087.5 DPS).
Considering that Phantasm, another vortex weapon, gets far higher than that, I think it's fine.

Actually Phantasm can achieve 1,160 DPS when using wooden arrows so not that much of a difference.

It really depends on the arrows and accessories you use. If you use higher tiered arrows (example: venom arrows) with some extra items and Shroomite/Vortex stealth, you can deal more DPS. It also depends on the situation.

This is pretty awesome!!!! My favorite is the bladed glove solar thing. I can assure you it would be my favorite weapon in the whole game.

I made a sprite for the Fist of Helios. (It isn't very good.)
e2111a8f-9710-11e5-866a-e9853604dd32.gif

The Stellar mirror doesnt need to peirce it has a high DPS and can mow through enemies, the multiplayer thing is a bit too overpowered as well.

The Heillos should do something else because of it short range, such as a small beam or explosion maybe, but cut the x2 buff to x1.5 instead.

Other than that everything looked pretty cool to me. Keep up the good work ;-)

The Nucleus Neutralizer seems a bit OP. 725 damage before modifiers makes this thing the king of derp, which is to say the damage is absolutely absurd. The use time does balance it a bit, bit most things are going to be dead before you can reload. Then again, we still have vampire knives in the game, so saying this idea is a bad one due to is being overpowered kinda throw the OP idea out the window. Hey, that mean I support.

The Stellar mirror doesnt need to peirce it has a high DPS and can mow through enemies, the multiplayer thing is a bit too overpowered as well.

The Heillos should do something else because of it short range, such as a small beam or explosion maybe, but cut the x2 buff to x1.5 instead.

Other than that everything looked pretty cool to me. Keep up the good work ;-)
Most, if not all, endgame melee weapons have some sort of ranged ability. They aren't truly melee.
Both the Trident and the Fist have been designed to remedy that.

I know, I'm not saying give it a ranged ability, I'm saying more like on hit, it would cause an explosion. The laser would be more magic.

Back
Top Bottom