Weapons & Equip Sprites! - More Celestial-Tier Items

Hey, thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

As for the Neutralizer, it - especially its debuff - are boss killers, as it actually has less RoF than the regular Sniper Rifle. You're going to be killing bosses in about 50 shots, but it's still going to take a lot of time to do so.
I might lower the damage a little bit more, though.
I will say that I like the idea for taking a different approach to Rangers, which are usually about pumping the enemy full of lead with an insane fire rate to get the best possible DPS. That is fun, but it gets old quick. I like the Sniper Rifle itself for counteracting that.

I guess the numbers are generally fine if it's offset by a low fire rate, but they may or may not need some changes based on how high they'll get with an optimal loadout. You may also want to take other factors into account like the bullets' speed and tracing capabilities, but then again you'll probably want your shot to make its mark if you're left open after firing.

I will say that I like the idea for taking a different approach to Rangers, which are usually about pumping the enemy full of lead with an insane fire rate to get the best possible DPS. That is fun, but it gets old quick. I like the Sniper Rifle itself for counteracting that.

I guess the numbers are generally fine if it's offset by a low fire rate, but they may or may not need some changes based on how high they'll get with an optimal loadout. You may also want to take other factors into account like the bullets' speed and tracing capabilities, but then again you'll probably want your shot to make its mark if you're left open after firing.
Tracing capabilities? The Neutralizer doesn't fire homing bullets.
That would be even more broken than it probably already is. :p

These are some nice weapons! Especially when i use them with the Ulterraria mod installed. Though they could be changed slightly, and this suggestion does just that! PLUS i like the idea of the dubstep gun and the stardust construct! Thos have to be my favorites, aside from the Nebula Mirror.

These are some nice weapons! Especially when i use them with the Ulterraria mod installed. Though they could be changed slightly, and this suggestion does just that! PLUS i like the idea of the dubstep gun and the stardust construct! Thos have to be my favorites, aside from the Nebula Mirror.
Actually the weapons you see here are the original concepts and abilities. So technically Ulterraria changes them, not this suggestion.
The ones in the mod are drastically different, especially the Mirror!

Actually the weapons you see here are the original concepts and abilities. So technically Ulterraria changes them, not this suggestion.
The ones in the mod are drastically different, especially the Mirror!
And i noticed that! Again I love these weapons, but the mod itself doesnt really do them justice, especially the mirror... But im glad to see that the original concepts are still being worked on and made, well, better!

Tracing capabilities? The Neutralizer doesn't fire homing bullets.
That would be even more broken than it probably already is. :p
Am I misunderstanding something? It does say in the OP that its shots get a Chlorophyte-esque trace. Or did you just mean the trail they leave behind?

Am I misunderstanding something? It does say in the OP that its shots get a Chlorophyte-esque trace. Or did you just mean the trail they leave behind?
My bad, I meant to say that the bullets from the Neutralizer are cyan tracers that leave trails, not that the bullets trace enemies.

Idea: Pleiadies Staff
Summons a Pleiadies Cluster sentry, which can have up to seven projectiles out at a time.
Each projectile is a star that blinks between a plus and a circle. They do not home, but they create a small explosion when they hit. If they go out of range or hit, they will shrink and quickly(wisp-speed) go back to the sentry, leaving a trail. Those pierce and do minor damage.

Idea: Pleiadies Staff
Summons a Pleiadies Cluster sentry, which can have up to seven projectiles out at a time.
Each projectile is a star that blinks between a plus and a circle. They do not home, but they create a small explosion when they hit. If they go out of range or hit, they will shrink and quickly(wisp-speed) go back to the sentry, leaving a trail. Those pierce and do minor damage.
Hey that's not a bad idea! Although the end-game would be saturated with sentry minions if yet another one was added.

How about for a second summoning item, an item that Spawns attack minions, deals it's own damage and buffs other summons or it buffs you. It could be the most balanced summon, I just think there needs to be a more balanced summon weapon.

How about for a second summoning item, an item that Spawns attack minions, deals it's own damage and buffs other summons or it buffs you. It could be the most balanced summon, I just think there needs to be a more balanced summon weapon.
Now that, I really like. A minion for support rather than attacking.
I'll see what I can do! Any ideas as to what the summon should be/look like?

Back
Top Bottom