Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Sky Biome Expansion

Looks great, I have an idea for the Harpy quotes:
"What's with all the squawking? I'm sorry. I just wish my harpy friends would learn some manners..."
"Up, up and away!"
"Sunplate, sunplate! Only 24 copper each!"
"What was that? You say you found a harpy statue? Oh my!"
"It's a good day to fly hard!"
"I heard there's actually a harpyfish somewhere in the sky! You know, he used to be a close friend of mine."
"Have you seen any floating islands around? I love the way they build the harpy shrines these days..."

So yeah. Hope you like the quotes. I think this idea is really great, especially the Harpy NPC. It's like a sky Truffle!
Keep up the great work.

Looks great, I have an idea for the Harpy quotes:
"What's with all the squawking? I'm sorry. I just wish my harpy friends would learn some manners..."
"Up, up and away!"
"Sunplate, sunplate! Only 24 copper each!"
"What was that? You say you found a harpy statue? Oh my!"
"It's a good day to fly hard!"
"I heard there's actually a harpyfish somewhere in the sky! You know, he used to be a close friend of mine."
"Have you seen any floating islands around? I love the way they build the harpy shrines these days..."

So yeah. Hope you like the quotes. I think this idea is really great, especially the Harpy NPC. It's like a sky Truffle!
Keep up the great work.
I'll add it once I get off my lazy :red: and edit my post.

Made a sprite for the Propellerang. You can also use this alternate Sunplate Bow that I made a long, long time ago.

Propellerang.png Sunplate_Bow.png

Made a sprite for the Propellerang. You can also use this alternate Sunplate Bow that I made a long, long time ago.

View attachment 65034 View attachment 65035
Thanks but I will not use them. Your spriting skill isn't the problem, I just never specified what they looked like. The propellerang looks as if it was still in the position it was in while on the plane. The sunplate bow was supposed to look like it was made from the armored wyverns armor.

Thanks but I will not use them. Your spriting skill isn't the problem, I just never specified what they looked like. The propellerang looks as if it was still in the position it was in while on the plane. The sunplate bow was supposed to look like it was made from the armored wyverns armor.
Ah okay.
I'm terrible at spriting at angles.

I really like the harpy npc. She sells some really unique items. But I'm not so sure about all the new enemies and new armor.

I really like the harpy npc. She sells some really unique items. But I'm not so sure about all the new enemies and new armor.
That's kind of the main point. All you will find in the sky is harpies and the occasional wyvern. That gets a bit boring after some time.

As for the armor...well I like making armor.

That's kind of the main point. All you will find in the sky is harpies and the occasional wyvern. That gets a bit boring after some time.

As for the armor...well I like making armor.
I"m totally fine with some new enemies. But adding all of them may be too much. I understand why you added more though, just giving us more options to choose from. I'd at least take the Griffin and the biome chest, and if the devs think the game needs more, I'd gladly take more.

I"m totally fine with some new enemies. But adding all of them may be too much. I understand why you added more though, just giving us more options to choose from. I'd at least take the Griffin and the biome chest, and if the devs think the game needs more, I'd gladly take more.
Sorry for the delay, I was gone for a while.

In all honesty I don't care if cuts are made to my suggestion, I'm just trying to give as many ideas as I can so the developers can pick and choose as they please.

This is something we absolutely need, I like it a lot! But maybe the Harpy NPC could be found when you're in the sky, maybe flying down to you or something? However it's done, I think it would be appropriate for an NPC from the sky to be found in the sky biome.

Back
Top Bottom