Items [Sprites] SnailsAttack's Accessory Compilation

Which of these suggestions do you like? If you don't like one, tell me why and how it can be fixed!

• I like the Merchant's Monocle.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I like the Merchant's Eyepiece.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I like the Jungle Rose.

• I like the Vigor Rose.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I like the Charmed Rose.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I like the Electromatic Gizmo Pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the Crystal Necklace.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the Crystal Cloak.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I like the Slime Gauntlet.

• I like the Spore Pack.

• I like the Shield of Destruction.

• I like the Palladium Shield.

• I like the Terrarian's Shield.

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Really like the idea, but i have a slight feeling that some things might be a bit OP. Like the terrarians shield. And even though it uses Expert only crafting materials, that does't mean you can't get them on a Normal world. Personally, i usually have the Ankh Shield when i face the Moon Lord. With the gear you then have, it's not that hard to knock down an expert Golem and make a Palladium Shield. A accesory that would make the Moon Lord a lot easier. And if you're really griendy, you can even have the Terrarians Shield when facing the Moon Lord. And i just have a feeling that that would be a bit OP. Maybe add an expert Moon Lord drop to the crafting recipe of the Terrarians Shield. That way you can't use it against the Moon Lord, and everything is a bit more balanced.

This is worth 3 hours, This is AMAZING! Plz make more suggestions, as much as you can bc I try to view them all, as you are my FAVORITE person in making suggestions in the Forums, big word dude, but this is-
*SnailsAttack obtained +1 Support from Horror!*

This is worth 3 hours, This is AMAZING! Plz make more suggestions, as much as you can bc I try to view them all, as you are my FAVORITE person in making suggestions in the Forums, big word dude, but this is-
*SnailsAttack obtained +1 Support from Horror!*
Thanks! I'll probably update this thread eventually with some new content.

Great thread! Although terrarian's shield might be a bit unbalanced, adding 10 Luminite Bars to the recipe and making it post-ML solves this easily! I have another thing that would be cool:
Crystal Gauntlet
Crystal_Gauntlet.png

Crystal_Cloak.png
+
Slime_Gauntlet.png
The Crystal Gauntlet is a combination of the Crystal Cloak (which now rains 5 crystal shards from the sky) and the Slime Gauntlet. It causes you to release crystal wasps and rain crystal shards upon damage, have 6 additional armor penetration, improved life regeneration, shorter potion sickness, increases melee knock back, causes melee attacks to inflict fire damage, gives 12% increased melee damage and speed, and causes all slimes to be friendly to the player.

Base Materials: Royal Gel, Magma Stone, Feral Claws, Titan Glove, Any WoF Emblem, 5 Souls of Might, Sight & Fright, Honey Comb, Star Cloak, Shark Tooth Necklace, Band of Regeneration, and Philosopher's Stone. Happy Grinding! :D

Last edited:
snails , what are you doing right now is trying to make better crafting recipes with expert mode items
i mean , gel gauntlet ? why , i'd rather want to have a celestial shell + fire gauntlet

I love a lot of these especially the terraian's shield and the crystal gauntlet since they r more powerful versions of things that some of my characters will have in their final setups

kdcROYP.png

View attachment 81675
Vigor Rose
Jungle_Rose.png
+
Healing_Potion.png

The Vigor Rose is crafted with a Jungle Rose and a Healing Potion at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It causes health potions to automatically be used when needed.

kdcROYP.png

This would be absurdly overpowered, you could take down the Moon Lord with wooden armor if this keeps the potion cool down then this would be really well balanced and a must have for any warrior (or any class for that matter)

I like all of these however the terrarians shield sprite doesn't really fit with the usual sprites, other than that great suggestions!

yeah the shield sprite is complete :red:

i'd redo it, but it would probably still suck.
But I like the Terrarian Shield Sprite. There's no way it's not the best sprite there and I could never do better.
I think what he meant was it's so well shaded that it looks more like Otherworld or something.
Some of @Zoomo's sprites have that effect.

But I like the Terrarian Shield Sprite. There's no way it's not the best sprite there and I could never do better.
I think what he meant was it's so well shaded that it looks more like Otherworld or something.
Some of @Zoomo's sprites have that effect.
its not that , its a good sprite but just doesnt follow the regular themes of terraria sprites

Back
Top Bottom