Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Sweet Hot Booties

Snickerbobble

The Painter
I've got two booty ideas for sticky situations. I hope you enjoy the booties:

qxspIRh.png

Sweet Booties
Crafted with: Hermes/Flurry/Sailfin Boots and a Honey Comb
Allows the wearer to run fast
Releases damaging bees upon hit, allows normal movement speed on Honey Blocks, and grants a permanent Honey buff as long as worn

Sweet Booties not enough for you? Here is a better booty:

rWKGwwN.png

Hot Booties
Crafted with: Sweet Booties and Lava Waders
Allows the wearer to run fast, the ability to walk on all liquids, immunity to hot blocks and 7 seconds of lava immunity
Releases damaging bees upon hit, allows normal movement speed on Honey Blocks, and grants a permanent Honey buff as long as worn

These booties are big, BUT not too powerful, I believe. What do you think? Do you support sweet and hot booties?

Dangit now I want your booties.

Heheh nice. It's good to balance out the two boots, making them both useful, and harder to chose one.

INB4 Swiggity Swooty

Anyway, do you think here can be more variations, maybe one involving the Tabi or the Philosophers Stone or the Cross Necklace? Maybe the Balloons or the Flower Boots?

Oh my god you actually made the suggestion.
Nice job by the way. :)
I like the pun in the name the most.

Snickerbobble, you need to calm down with the suggestive puns. That aside, this suggestion seems fine enough. (My booties are hotter than yours though :p)

Another masterpiece by Snickerbobble. I've always wanted to compare Lava Waders and Flurry Boots. Pretty sure there are millions of these ideas and Redigit still wont allow us to compare them :(

I'd prefer running boots to stay out of Lava Waders, unless they could merge all of them (Frostspark Boots & Waders) into one. I'd like to see it in the game even in it's current form, though.

Last edited:
GIMME THAT BOOTY!
Yeah, running on honey blocks is always annoying, especially that you can't move on the honey itself. And also that slow, gaaaah.

Back
Top Bottom