Would you like this?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

Sonnette

Retinazer
Hello! Ever wanted a bushy tail? Ever wanted to waggle the stylist with a monster to comb? Well, THE TIME HAS COME!

Tail
Sold by Stylist during Blood Moon

New Stylist Quotes

"Buy a tail, before the big red moon flies away!" -During Blood Moon 2%

"Ugh, where did you get that tail? I had a dream where I sold you that with a big, red, moon, once. Struck by De Ja Vu, once again." -While wearing tail, 100%

Terrarian-Tail.png

She probably wouldn't say those type of things... The NPCs have tendencies to refer to the blood moon freely, plus female NPCs become extremely irritable during blood moons. Something to consider.

(oh god. I just realized the "female NPCs are agitated during Blood Moon" thing might be a reference to the female period. WTF RELOGIC.)

EDIT:
An addendum to my post: I found some examples for my claims about the NPCs and how they are during blood moons.

Mentioning the Blood Moon clearly:
Guide:
  • "You can tell a Blood Moon is out when the sky turns red. There is something about it that causes monsters to swarm."
Merchant:
  • "Not even a Blood Moon stop capitalism. Let's do some business."
Angler:
  • "Blood moon is the worst time to fish! The fish bite, yes, but so do the zombies!"
Clothier:
  • "... We have a problem! It's a blood moon out there!"

And as for the agitation of females:
Mechanic:
  • "Oh, let me guess. Forgot to buy enough wire. Idiot."
  • "Just-could you just...Please? Ok? Ok. Ugh."
  • "I don't appreciate the way you're looking at me. I am WORKING right now."
  • "All I want is for the switch to make the... What?!"
Nurse:
  • When player is at full health to moderately injured:
    • "What is that supposed to mean!?"
    • "I don't think I like your tone."
    • "Why are you even here? If you aren't bleeding, you don't need to be here. Get out."
    • "WHAT?!"
  • When player is badly injured:
    • "If you're going to die, do it outside."
    • "Hurry up and stop bleeding."
    • "You better not get blood on me."
Dryad:
  • "I sell what I want! If you don't like it, too bad."
  • "Why do you have to be so confrontational during a time like this?"
Stylist:
  • "Tipping IS optional, but remember I have access to scissors and your head."
  • "This is a cut-throat razor by the way."
  • "You better stay outta my hair tonight, hun. I just sharpened my scissors, and I'm looking for an excuse to use them!"

You get the point. I may have missed some, but I got the main ones. I don't know why I did this, since you probably weren't even gonna ask for proof of that kind of claim, but dammit, I spent a long time writing down this information!

Last edited:
aarghhhhh terraria will be flooded with furries! NOOOOOOOOO0000°°°°°õøõôöòœó!!!!!!!!!!!

...the fate of tf2

Back
Top Bottom