Weapons & Equip [Sprites] The Checker Wrecker Ball!

Snickerbobble

The Painter
Right now the best flail* is the Flower Pow but it's not strong enough to be an endgame weapon (nor strong enough for its time). So I came up with an idea for a flail that many old school gamers will recognize: The Checker Wrecker Ball!

wLqyqa9.png

Checker Wrecker Ball
Damage: 128
Slow Speed
Velocity: 18
Rarity: Yellow/Cyan
Tooltip: 'Like a boss'

Here is how it looks like when thrown:

ICzQnfy.png

It is an end-game weapon and would probably have to be a lunar item. When thrown, it will create after-images that hit for half damage. On successful hits, it will cause 7 gold rings to fly out from an enemy that will do half damage to anything that touches them. Rings bounce and can pierce 7 times.

There is a reference here, but NO, it is NOT Miley Cyrus. :dryadcool:

Thanks for reading.

*True flail. Flairon is more of a punching weapon like the Golem Fist.

Last edited:
There should definitely be more 'true' flails. I'd like to see what the devs come up with themselves though. :)

There should definitely be more 'true' flails. I'd like to see what the devs come up with themselves though. :)
I have an idea how the Flower of Poo could become the Flower of not useless.
Make it shoot petals into 4 directions everytime you swing it.

Woo, Sanic!
Support!
11/10

Edit:
Possible tooltip
'Not that filthy rat!'

I was actually first on this thread? Woah.
Added a tooltip.. what do you think? :p

Sanic and the ocarina of fast reference I see.
GOTTA GO FAST

Flower of Pow isn't a flail , it's a fail.
This too OP.
Nerf.
I tried to balance it around the flairon, though that one may be too faststrong, too. With this weapon you actually have to aim, and projectiles are only created on hits, not just swings.

I support...
But.

You need to change the in-world sprites. Sega could throw a lawsuit for using a very slightly edited version of the wrecking ball.

I dun gid it. What's the reference? That aside, this would be fun to use purely because of nostalgia on my end. Anyone else remember when everyone used the ball o' hurt, blue moon, or sunfury? Those were good times.
Support Badge.png

Back
Top Bottom