Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
We have evil unicorns, gingerbread men, giant santa tanks, Queen Bee with honeycomb butt, and mushroom jellyfish. If you ask me, nothing is out of place in Terraria :p
An entire sweets biome just seems too extreme to me. It's a matter of opinion, and I still love this! If I were talented enough I'd mod it...

Every time someone doesn't support the Confection, a Rollercookie loses one of its chips.

iwoHcnt.png

Please, think of the Rollercookies..

I knew it had something to do with sweets!

Its awesome!
A nice approach to another alternative for the hallow, and I bet the dessert has some delicious gummy mummies!

But I have a few things to say.
The items such as souls, armors, etc... seem to be a bit too much because they will most likely not always be used and may seem like clutter, especially the souls.
On the other hand, it helps build a straight path for the corruption/hallow and the crimson/confection, and I think the alternative ores should be tied to these as well, but in an opposite way. (Better ores + corruption/hallow | Original ores + crimson/confection)

This is great! Truly amazing! I would seriously have this over the cyber!
Thanks! You could say I have a little bias and agree :p But I would like both still!

Nice. The jelly worm should drop rainbow bricks.
Good idea! I'm still trying to think of a new special block, but if nothing comes to mind, this would be a good way to obtain Rainbow Bricks.

I knew it had something to do with sweets!

Its awesome!
A nice approach to another alternative for the hallow, and I bet the dessert has some delicious gummy mummies!

But I have a few things to say.
The items such as souls, armors, etc... seem to be a bit too much because they will most likely not always be used and may seem like clutter, especially the souls.
On the other hand, it helps build a straight path for the corruption/hallow and the crimson/confection, and I think the alternative ores should be tied to these as well, but in an opposite way. (Better ores + corruption/hallow | Original ores + crimson/confection)
As there are Hallowed Bars, it made sense to me to make a new bar for my biome. I mean.. it'd be a little weird for Hallow worlds to have Hallowed Armor and Confection worlds to.. also have Hallowed Armor. So I came up with armor sets with special abilities that can make them useful probably even in the hardmode dungeon and maybe a little bit further, but tried to make them not too powerful, so I tried to set the abilities around skill. As for the souls.. yeah.. the naming thing is a pretty big problem, and I hope to fix that eventually. As the Confection is a world of desserts and the Crimson is a world of meat, I thought sugary and meaty treats would be a cute idea. The only problem is there aren't the right English words in existance, it seems!

Wait.. by "most likely not always be used," were you thinking both Hallowed and Neapolinite gear are available in all worlds? Because Neapolinite is the alternate to Hallowed, so to get both ores in a world, you would have to bring them over from another. In a Confection playthrough, souls and Hallowed stuff wouldn't exist, so it should be the same amount of clutter as now.

The music you put as the theme sounds like a Boss theme. Maybe the theme to the fight of All Boss?

The things in here are really cool , the ideas are very unique and probably something alot of people would prefer over the Hallow.
It also feels like a real Hallow alternative , it feels like the Hallow , it looks something dream-like and harmless at first sight. That is the main reason I wouldn't like to be in this biome , I absolutely hate the Hallow , it's one of the most boring biomes ever , yours would be better , but I would still avoid it and probably visit it less often. I like that you added something more to this biome , more than the Hallow has , would be a better reason to go to this biome.
Nice suggestion tho. Support.

Last edited:
With all this we need some NPC's and Bosses, like an Ice Cream Man that sells things like Ice Creams (this Ice Creams will make effects like potions). And as boss could be the mechanical bosses but in Confection Mode. I don't know. Really i love this, it's very good all this idea of the Confection, like the parallel of the Hallowed. And i love the Rollercookies sprites.

I really think this is a fantastic idea, I just hope one day (i will wait for mods if i must) for the Covert, Crimson, Corruption, Hallow, Cyber, Confection, And contagion to be all in Terraria, Then we need just one more for symmetries sake

Back
Top Bottom