Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

They're saying that they have the cursing censor on so the name "the pr*ckster" is seen as "the :red:ster". The automatic cursing censor isn't smart enough to realize that the use of prick in this scenario is, in fact, not being used offensively.

Absolutely amazing idea!
The confection and sensation deserve to be in the game. This idea has grown so much since I last checked on it. Wish 1.4 or some wonderful modder added this to the game!

Omg I just realized what this biome is missing a fishing rod like crimson's fleshcatcher or it's corrupted counterpart (can't remember the name don't care enough to look it up again)

Omg I just realized what this biome is missing a fishing rod like crimson's fleshcatcher or it's corrupted counterpart (can't remember the name don't care enough to look it up again)
This is an alternate hallow meant to spawn in worlds with the sensation in it, so the sensation would need a fishing rod, not this

I don't like this idea at all
Then why not explain what you don't like about it? Give some constructive feedback that the author can use. Otherwise, there's really no need for a comment like yours.

This biome begs the question what r conditions for the devs putting a player's idea into Terraria
As with any suggestion from the community - the developers have to see that it fits in with their vision of what they want the game to be. There's simply not a place for every "good" idea in one game.

I just realized this is an a alternate hallow yet is more akin to the corruption or the crimson due to the fact that despite the hallow being a more dangerous biome it has a lot fewer rewards no boss means no expert mode treasure bag also no pickaxe no axe no hammer no fishing rod no accessories no furniture aside from pearlwood u can't even use its light pet as justification due to the fact the corruption and the crimson have light pets as well the only thing the hallow has that the corruption and crimson dont is a mount
[doublepost=1517758374,1517758105][/doublepost]I'm not asking u to make it weaker especially since I love the confection more than any biome in the actual game in fact quite the opposite I'm hoping that my last post would get u to stop worrying about mirroring the hallow and start making more item categories for the confection I gave a good list of examples in my previous post

This just seems way too... cartoony for a game like this. I also don't support an alternate Hallow, considering that the Hallow is Hardmode only, and there is no Hallowed boss.

This is a PERFECT representation of why there are no Summoner Ore armors. You have efficiently created something that would make the summoner class the most Overpowered class in the entire game, available AFTER THE FIRST MECHANICHAL BOSS. Increasing the max amount of minions to 13 is the most overpowered suggestion in the ENTIRE GAME.

I do think the other Confected armors are pretty good though, but please, remove the summoner one.

As a lover of anything adorable, cute, and shiny- I COMPLETELY approve of this. I wish I DID mod so I could make this a reality. This is amazing, and I can't believe I've never seen this before!!!

As a lover of anything adorable, cute, and shiny- I COMPLETELY approve of this. I wish I DID mod so I could make this a reality. This is amazing, and I can't believe I've never seen this before!!!
Someone is already in the process of turning this into a mod and as a lover of sweets I must admit I am greatly looking forward to it

Back
Top Bottom