Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
Hey a friend of mine came up with a great idea instead of making the confection a counterpart to the hallow make both the confection and the sensation post moon lord biomes

I think this is an amazing idea and would love to see it. I really like the thought of it being post moonlord. It would then have an adventure time feel to. You know being after the apocalypse basically.

I think this is an amazing idea and would love to see it. I really like the thought of it being post moonlord. It would then have an adventure time feel to. You know being after the apocalypse basically.
Thanks where me and my friend came up with the idea for post moon lord was the creator of this amazing biome also created a biome of spicy foods so it made more sense for sweet and spicy to bee counterparts instead of this being a counterpart to the hallow

Wow! Super happy to find this I've seen it once I forgot where but I have been wanting this since I saw the idea! :D It's sooooo unique, I would be so happy if I could play in this biome, great work! <3

MUCH SUPPORT!!!

Back
Top Bottom