Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

What is the Confection's most iconic creature?

• Birdnana

Votes: 59 8.2%
  • Cherry Bomber

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Cherry Bug

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Chocofrog

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • Crazy Cone

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Crunchy Camel

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Dainty Donkey

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Gummy Worm

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Icecream Gal

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • Iscreamer

Votes: 55 7.7%
  • Krispy Kitty

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • Meowzer

Votes: 56 7.8%
  • Parfait Slime/Sherbet Slime

Votes: 46 6.4%
  • Pip

Votes: 11 1.5%
  • Prickster

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • Rollercookie

Votes: 229 32.0%
  • Rootbeer Floater

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Sprinkler/Sprinkling

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Sweety Gummy

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • The Unfirm

Votes: 76 10.6%

• Total voters
I really support this thread. An alternative to the Hallow (unless that's not how it works)? That's amazing! This just fills me up with happiness... and cookies!

One thing I am confused about is the Sensation. Will the Sensation be an alternative to the Confection, or will it be similar to the relation between the Hallow and Corruption, where they can't cross each other?

What I'm getting:
Hallow OR Confection and Crimson or Corruption.
Where's sensation? Will we have 3 infecting biomes in a world after entering Hardmode? How does this work?

Regardless of my confusion, I love this idea, and I hope Red puts this in.

The sensation was made to be a counterpart of the Confection and thus, an ersatz of the Corruption and Crimson

I don't see where the boss is, or anything of the Sensation. Had you run out of room and ended up posting it on another page? If so, what page?

This idea is creative and has a TON of potential, but i personally don't think this should only be on crimson worlds. Maybe it could be with corruption and crimson can be with hallow, or corruption worlds can have hallow and crimson can have confection. You don't HAVE to, but that is just my personal thoughts on the idea.

This idea is creative and has a TON of potential, but i personally don't think this should only be on crimson worlds. Maybe it could be with corruption and crimson can be with hallow, or corruption worlds can have hallow and crimson can have confection. You don't HAVE to, but that is just my personal thoughts on the idea.
I thought this was a flavorable battle between the Spicy, Scorching Sensation and the Sweet, but not so innocent, Sugary Confection.

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS.

I need this in my life.:naughty:

QUICK, SELL ALL OF THE COPPER BARS YOU CAN SPARE!!!!!:merchantpassionate::golem::redspin:

Last edited:
Needed...really needed. The first thing I thought after reading it was "I guess you can keep on rapidly clicking the cookies for a refrence". I support this idea because, if there's already an alternative for the corruption, then there should be an alternative for the hallow. (Also, Just wondering if anyone has told red yet, since this needs to be updated in the next, main update)

Attachments

• Ci2ggmU.gif
    Ci2ggmU.gif
    351.9 KB · Views: 173
Back
Top Bottom