Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

not a boss an invasion of hallow beasts! that spread hallow rapidly... that could transfer easily to the cyber
The invasion Idea is nice but the spread would just mess up the world and just be bothering to clean up and if you are not prepared and die over and over again it will extend a lot and it would be frustrating to the player that wasn't prepared and now has to also invest time and resources on reverting what the invasion caused.

Shouldn't there be a Cyber Mimic with unique drops, similar to the Crimson, Hallow and Corrupt Mimics? It would make sense if the keys were changed, too.
EDIT: I have a suggestion that keys could be replaced with keycards. The crimson keycard would be similar to the Glutton Core, not being mechanical.

Last edited:
So I showed this to my IRL friend, and he loved it. He correctly guessed the name of the Pwnhammer alt. We also decided Cyber Sand was made of ball bearings as opposed to filings, because its "the place to be."

Its an interesting idea, but if the goal of the cyber is to maintain order by terminating life, why is there grass? Shouldn't grass / dirt blocks be converted to sand?
Likeswise, why are there trees?

Indeed!

...but in all seriousness, more than likely the Cyber has trees and stuff for two reasons- one, to keep up appearances on the surface, and two, to provide what'd essentially be a giant solar panel.

They're not actual plants, they're cybernetic lookalikes of plants.
sooo...#solarplantels? and yes that was a failed attempt at a pun.

O M G Dude. You really outdone yourself! I haven't looked through many ideas... so my opinion might not be as heavy lifting as someone else's but it's so far the msot detailed The content is amazing, the textures are really awesome, and you should be really proud of yourself.

Personally, I think that: The Cyber and The Confection should change Hallow from time to time, also finishing The Contagion... which I think still lacks some little work should change The Crimson and The Corruption, to give players more content and the feeling of different choices. Now, I'm not sure if The Confection is supposed to stand as The Hallow, but it for sure would be 100% awesome.

And still... I would like to note one thing... I'm not sure if *Propeller wings* is the right name for it... The name doesn't fit... Don't You think so?

Back
Top Bottom