Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

WOAH. HOLY *!@#5$%&!!! This is game-changing! This is incredible!!! I LOVE THIS IDEA! However, I have ONE concern... Hallow enemies drop souls of light, a necessity in the game. Without them, several items, (including boss summoning items) will be un-craft-able, and it would take an extremely long time for the mechanical bosses to spawn. However, I have a solution to that. Try making an alternative soul. It would complete this set, and amaze me further. I LOVE this idea, and your hard work paid off.

Check under items, It's called the Pride core
EDIT: The various other souls have been replaced by these "cores" as well

It's really awsome!! It makes a really dope biome. I would like to know how you do those biome images cause you got me inspired into doing some awsome stuff

I would like to use parts of this suggestion in a mod that I will be using on a YouTube channel. May I do this?

I never really liked any of Tobbvald's biome alt spam, but this is the one and only alt that Terraria needs and deserves. One issue with the beam reactors I just noticed: if its only mineable at adamantite it makes trying to visit the biome early impossible as you literally cannot defend yourself from beam reactors. Otherwise its basically perfect.

Late to the party here but I think this suggestion is godly awesome. The only problem I have with it is that the Cores aren't distinct enough from each other. Either the red in each of the boss cores should be replaced with the colors used in their Souls or the Cores idea should just be replaced with Souls entirely with Souls of Light being replaced with gray Souls of Byte and Souls of Night being replaced with red Souls of Blight (now that Ocram is no longer in the game).

Late to the party here but I think this suggestion is godly awesome. The only problem I have with it is that the Cores aren't distinct enough from each other. Either the red in each of the boss cores should be replaced with the colors used in their Souls or the Cores idea should just be replaced with Souls entirely with Souls of Light being replaced with gray Souls of Byte and Souls of Night being replaced with red Souls of Blight (now that Ocram is no longer in the game).
Late to the party is better than not coming at all.

this is one way to make the mechanical bosses less useful I guess

hallowed ore makes hallowed bars.. rip
ayy add cyber bars too (and new weapons and tools like Laser Breaker [the new Drax] or something else)

Support. All the way. I like the little additions you included like Ionized water and even making a new path diverting from Night's Edge.

I definitely support this it would be really neat to see it in a future update at some point in time
[doublepost=1537727912,1537727377][/doublepost]Though just keep the night’s edge as a weapon

I love this idea but I think this would work better as a mod. It good but it would take waaaaaaay to long to code otherwise I love this idea well thought-through :merchantsmile:

I love this idea but I think this would work better as a mod. It good but it would take waaaaaaay to long to code otherwise I love this idea well thought-through :merchantsmile:
I don’t agree with that sentiment- unlike most mods, the Cyber fits in thematically with the rest of the game. Very few mods can claim that. All of the content introduced with the Cyber feels like it could have been in the game since as early as 1.2, which is more than can be said about most mods, many of which try too hard to be grand and intimidating (i.e. stuff you thought was cool in middle school).

I don’t agree with that sentiment- unlike most mods, the Cyber fits in thematically with the rest of the game. Very few mods can claim that. All of the content introduced with the Cyber feels like it could have been in the game since as early as 1.2, which is more than can be said about most mods, many of which try too hard to be grand and intimidating (i.e. stuff you thought was cool in middle school).
You make a point my apologies

Back
Top Bottom