• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

[Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

ThunderBear06

Skeletron
I don’t agree with that sentiment- unlike most mods, the Cyber fits in thematically with the rest of the game. Very few mods can claim that. All of the content introduced with the Cyber feels like it could have been in the game since as early as 1.2, which is more than can be said about most mods, many of which try too hard to be grand and intimidating (i.e. stuff you thought was cool in middle school).
You make a point my apologies

Waasephi

Terrarian
Hi! I was shown this page and I really love the idea! I have a mod that I'm making called Slime's Stuff and it would be awesome if I could use this for it. I'm not the greatest at coding this kind of stuff but with enough help/practice I think we could make this biome a reality! Just let me know if that would be okay with you!

Hi! I was shown this page and I really love the idea! I have a mod that I'm making called Slime's Stuff and it would be awesome if I could use this for it. I'm not the greatest at coding this kind of stuff but with enough help/practice I think we could make this biome a reality! Just let me know if that would be okay with you!
This isn't a mod, unfortunately. Just a very fleshed out concept.

Face Monster

Retinazer
This isn't a mod, unfortunately. Just a very fleshed out concept.
They were asking if they could use the suggestion IN a mod. Read it again.
I dont think Zoomo has been active in quite a while. You could ask some devs if there is any way to get his permission? i dunno.

Waasephi

Terrarian

I dont think Zoomo has been active in quite a while. You could ask some devs if there is any way to get his permission? i dunno.
Hmm yeah it does seem like this was posted like... forever ago so that would make sense.

Ah, my assumption was based on the fact that, to my knowledge, no mod creator has EVER made an alternate evil/hallow. Forgive my lack of faith. I would LOVE to see it happen of course, maybe then I'd try my hand at my own evil I've been sitting on for years. (I also have basically no coding skill, soooo...)

Lihz4hrd

Terrarian
Incredible, better than Hallow. But I don't think that Cyber. It looks more mechanical than cyber. Still, one of the best suggestions I have ever seen.

SirSwerving

Terrarian
The game really could've used a biome to connect the mechanical bosses to the world, The mechanical bosses feel like optional content even though theres a clear progression including them.

Top Bottom