Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

O M G Dude. You really outdone yourself! I haven't looked through many ideas... so my opinion might not be as heavy lifting as someone else's but it's so far the msot detailed The content is amazing, the textures are really awesome, and you should be really proud of yourself.

Personally, I think that: The Cyber and The Confection should change Hallow from time to time, also finishing The Contagion... which I think still lacks some little work should change The Crimson and The Corruption, to give players more content and the feeling of different choices. Now, I'm not sure if The Confection is supposed to stand as The Hallow, but it for sure would be 100% awesome.

And still... I would like to note one thing... I'm not sure if *Propeller wings* is the right name for it... The name doesn't fit... Don't You think so?
For the propeller wings, maybe it could be renamed the "Makeshift Hover Pack" or something.

Would love to see hardened cybersand and cybersandstone (cybersandstone! Damn! THat sounds so cool! I really don't know who gets credit for the word though. Probably the meer fact that prefixes exist.)

Loooooooooooooooooove u
image.jpeg

Seriously dude. OMG! I love it! But, you really need to change the name of the Wrath of the Gods. Isnt that a bit serious? How about Crimsom Punisher?

guess which monday it is...
[10/10 support if this was added it'd be like christmas for me and if some bull:red: other than this were added i'd flip]

suprise suprise!

*sandstorm theme plays at maximum bass possible*

DESERT SPRITES!
Hardened_Sand_Block_(placed).png

Sandstone_Block_(placed).png

Ghoul.png

Lamia2.png

Sand_Shark.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom