Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

How is this not in the game yet??
Someone should at least make a mod that adds it, I neeeed to try this

Hi! I was shown this page and I really love the idea! I have a mod that I'm making called Slime's Stuff and it would be awesome if I could use this for it. I'm not the greatest at coding this kind of stuff but with enough help/practice I think we could make this biome a reality! Just let me know if that would be okay with you!

Hi! I was shown this page and I really love the idea! I have a mod that I'm making called Slime's Stuff and it would be awesome if I could use this for it. I'm not the greatest at coding this kind of stuff but with enough help/practice I think we could make this biome a reality! Just let me know if that would be okay with you!
This isn't a mod, unfortunately. Just a very fleshed out concept.

This isn't a mod, unfortunately. Just a very fleshed out concept.
They were asking if they could use the suggestion IN a mod. Read it again.
I dont think Zoomo has been active in quite a while. You could ask some devs if there is any way to get his permission? i dunno.

I dont think Zoomo has been active in quite a while. You could ask some devs if there is any way to get his permission? i dunno.
Hmm yeah it does seem like this was posted like... forever ago so that would make sense.

Ah, my assumption was based on the fact that, to my knowledge, no mod creator has EVER made an alternate evil/hallow. Forgive my lack of faith. I would LOVE to see it happen of course, maybe then I'd try my hand at my own evil I've been sitting on for years. (I also have basically no coding skill, soooo...)

Incredible, better than Hallow. But I don't think that Cyber. It looks more mechanical than cyber. Still, one of the best suggestions I have ever seen.

The game really could've used a biome to connect the mechanical bosses to the world, The mechanical bosses feel like optional content even though theres a clear progression including them.

Since the new bosses in the hallowed were added, I tried to make a Cyber version of the Queen slime and the Empress of Light. I've only made the Empress of Light Cyber counterpart. But here it is anyway (I'm not great at making sprites)
Emperor Of Order.gif

I call it the Emperor of Order.

Waka Waka, I'm messing with music & I made this related thing. Maybe there will be more to this... who can say...?

Woah! Wow! That's awesome!

By the way, are you back now, @Zoomo ? It would be Absolutely Awesome to see the Cyber biome in the game, in a mod or anything!

Also, the other time, I sprited a Cyber Fangirl, who could be a town NPC like Corru & Crim for the cyber biome. If there would be a Cyber biome, I would love to make this NPC to work too, either for that mod, or adding her to Wacky NPCs with cross-mod content or something!
cyber fangirlB.png
cyber fangirlA.png

With or without a large wrench or something.
(naturally, all stuff are up for debate and are just ideas in brainstorming phase)
She would sell stuff related to the Cyber biome in the same fashion as the other fangirls, and she would defend herself via summoning mini-mod-like entities in a similar way as the truffle does summons spores, so she would be summoner class, so each fangirl would represent a vanilla class
(Corru - mage, Crim - ranger, Hallow - malee, Cyber - summoner)

She's a human, pretending to be an android or something.

She has the color theme of The Cyber, and somehow ended up kinda looking like Hatsune Miku, huh? that wasn't my original intention. She also kinda reminds me of Team Galactic. - also somewhat based on some Magnezone human-form, I seen somewhere.

Her personality should resemble the biome she likes, just like the other fangirls'. of course, we don't know how the atmosphere of the Cyber actually would be like in-game, but just basing that on what we know about it, and some general, not quite related, but fitting stuff. robotic, computer stuff, technobabble and the like. (Also GLaDOS quotes and modified ones? Because Portal is awesome too, and it's referenced in Terraria anyway?)

"404. Cyber biome not found."

"If you see any errors in the Cyber, please contact a moderator. ...Don't bother them too much though, they don't like that."

"Want a canister of Miracle Fuel?"

"Your argument is invalid. I'm a Fangirl."

"For Science."

"Thank you for helping us help you help us all."

"For more information, please attend a Cyber Biome Electrical Safety seminar."

"In dangerous testing environments, the - cough, cough - ...promises to always provide useful advice. For instance, most monster will kill you. Try to avoid them."

Well, something like that XD

Last edited:
aaaahhh she's adorable!

It's still very up in the air on if I'm back/if anything actually comes of this lol. I've been messing around with modding a bit but am still so busy with other stuff that it's more of a maybe side project than a definite thing. Y'all will be the first to know if I do end up pursuing it though!

@Zoomo
There are many people showing interest in this idea, so I think it would be possible to form a team to work together? I would love to help too, but I can't really code, and your sprites are a million times better than mine. I will help though, if I can.
But there are several coders and other people showing interest in it too. I'm pretty sure this dream could be turned into reality through teamwork? That could remove some weight from your shoulders too, since coding all this alone must be very difficult.
That might be just my opinion though.

But, really, The Cyber is one of the most awesome suggestions here! It would be absolutely awesome, to see it in the game!

Seems like it might work :)
Signature:
Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sprites-the-cyber-a-worthy-adversary-for-the-crimson.2371/][img]http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/the-cyber-logo-png.3562/[/img][/url]
Edit: Since this post was made a while ago, several features of the Crimson have been added. Vicious Powder would replace Putrification Powder but do the same thing, Blood Mummies would act the same as Bloodstained Mummies, etc. Also, what are Souls of Plight?
Edit 2: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure Souls of Plight are what happens when you bring the Motherboard to a Corruption world, and the Motherboard is the Cyber counterpart to the Destroyer. Though, that leaves the Peacekeeper...
Edit 3: Based on wayback machine Peacekeeper is a jungle boss

Last edited:
if this was a v1.4.1 mod, what would happen in the drunk world?
It could change based on what day you enter hardmode kinda like how Eye of Cthulhu changes which ore/seeds it drops. Alternatively instead of 1 strip for evil biome and 1 for hallow, the one for evil would be swaped with Cyber.

Back
Top Bottom