Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Makes sense, but it would still be cool if this was confirmed/added to the game.
Nobody is arguing about that- everyone here has a brain, so of course they think that this idea is amazing. It's a good sign when the only argument about a suggestion is a petty one- we all have to admit that the soul v. core thing is nitpicking compared to the entirety of the suggestion.

EDIT: @Snickerbobble and @Tobbvald liked this- if @Zoomo likes this too, we'll have the whole trio!

Last edited:
Nobody is arguing about that- everyone here has a brain, so of course they think that this idea is amazing. It's a good sign when the only argument about a suggestion is a petty one- we all have to admit that the soul v. core thing is nitpicking compared to the entirety of the suggestion.
True. The question, for the most part, has not been if the Cyber should be implemented into the game, but rather how it should be implemented into the game.

That's a really nice suggestion.

Would be cool if we could get it in the game.
Seems like the fitting counter-part of Crimson.

I love the idea of a cold climate that is governed by robots.

I would love to see it ingame! I dont care if it would be in vanilla or a mod. Just please make it playable! :drool:

Welcome everyone, Zoomo here! I present to you my biggest Idea yet. This will adress many things which I feel would Terraria would benefit from to become an even greter game than it is. I will refer to some things from my previous suggestions, so you might want to read those if---​
Hi there Zoomo, just nitpicking, but I thought you might wanna fix the highlighted typo in the quote.
kciuG07.png

im ok with either souls of byte or cores for the cyber, but not with cores for the crimson.
:dryadcry:
But I love the cores, they're all designed to look like what drops them and be all cool and stuff.
The way I see it, altering at least the apperance of the soul-drop for each alternative clash feels almost required to keep the biome-clash fresh and new. Like everyone has been pointing out, it's only an aesthetical change.

I don't really know what the fuzz is all about anyways, I thought the Gluttony Core was organic? It even reads that it would pulsate faster than other cores, which I guess is a hint at the fact that it's beating like the heart/organ it appears to be? A core isn't something that has to be mechanical y'know?

Last edited:
Hang on a second... When we spread other evils/goods by means of Clentamination... will we be getting souls and cores? I definately don't want to have multiple types of boss soul clogging my chests!

Nope, the way they work is whichever one the world genned with would be dropped in all instances. Just for simplicities sake. E.G. the twins drop a soul/core/rune depending on what type the world was originally. Though now that I think about it, I guess it wouldn't be too weird for both to appear. Eh, I don't know.

Nope, the way they work is whichever one the world genned with would be dropped in all instances. Just for simplicities sake. E.G. the twins drop a soul/core/rune depending on what type the world was originally. Though now that I think about it, I guess it wouldn't be too weird for both to appear. Eh, I don't know.
Okay then, it will still look awkward to have my Souls of Night & Light next to my Gluttony & Pride Cores.
Also, why are the cores for a Robot vs. Meat world, the Seven Deadly Sins? o_O

Last edited:
HOLY S***!
download (14).jpg

I just discovered a suggestion that Chuck Norris will 100% approve! THE CYBER IS GOING TO BE AWESOME IF ADDED. Cyber + Crimson = My Two Favorite Biomes! This definitely needs to be added. Right Now. Or Else.

Forever Cyber and Crimson. Chuck Norris Support. :redmunch::redspin::red::red2:

Back
Top Bottom