Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Yeah, this is just a port with some more stuff to the new forums.

Also, all the images are working and everythings good I think!:dryadgrin:
If you don't mind my asking, how did you make the images of the ideas in-game? I've wondered about that every time I've seen the suggestion, they look like screenshots but I don't recall there ever being any kind of mod that added the cyber.

As before I like it but still feel it changes too much... If you change this much it will be hard to get the devs to put this into the game! (and why were the shadow chest replaced? I never associated them with anything but hell same w/ the WOF but oh well...)

Now, all that's left, is the jungle
There is already a jungle. . .
unless you mean an alt jungle, which would be cool but it would require tons of work (like 4 times the cyber) because the jungle is the most biome in Terraria with content.
so even if it happened it would be even worse than the crimson when it first released, because the developers doesn't seem to think about every little detail when they make alts. (Which they should do)

There is already a jungle. . .
unless you mean an alt jungle, which would be cool but it would require tons of work (like 4 times the cyber) because the jungle is the most biome in Terraria with content.
so even if it happened it would be even worse than the crimson when it first released, because the developers doesn't seem to think about every little detail when they make alts. (Which they should do)
Yeah I meant an an alt for the jungle.

Here's a few ideas:
Graveyard
Shiftings (like the Crimson, but not 'evil' or 'chaotic'

XD
And yeah thats on topic i guess because well it did suggest bloody water
I could probably make a functioning cyber too.... I would just need the actual sprites

As before I like it but still feel it changes too much... If you change this much it will be hard to get the devs to put this into the game! (and why were the shadow chest replaced? I never associated them with anything but hell same w/ the WOF but oh well...)
It's not so much that the shadowchest is corruption themed, as that it is nights edge/ dark lance themed. This one is wrath of the gods/imortal vengeance themed.

Crimson... I sensed this coming...

A fearless immortal awakened the spirits of chaos, to fight off the spirits of shadow?

Fear the dark, because we're ready...
I have a second app for it , because well i like corruption too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    851.1 KB · Views: 456
Back
Top Bottom