Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

If the destroyer gets a crimson soul counterpart (the sloth core), should the motherboard get a corrupt core counterpart, something like the soul of bright? Also, what replaces the soul of flight?

index.php
The CIBER? What?

The new sprite for The wrath of the gods is great! Also love the Thrasher (had been meaning to suggest something like that when ever grad school applications were dealt with...)

The new sprite for The wrath of the gods is great! Also love the Thrasher (had been meaning to suggest something like that when ever grad school applications were dealt with...)
Indeed, indeed. The Wrath of the Gods looks so much better now- not nearly as much mayhem (which, while it fits Crimson, doesn't look too fantastic) while still keeping the same theme and just looking completely awesome. Great job on that, zoomo.
Truly the best idea ever. Seriously. FREAKING EVER! :red: better get working on this. Please bug the 505 games staff about this via email. Not really, but...
505 Games has nothing to do with this side of Terraria, Re-Logic does.

And this is why I don't support ports by different authors- people start thinking both versions are made by the other developer when in reality all they do is port the content and add boring recolors that don't need to be there. (Can you tell that I don't like console Terraria? Because yeah, I don't.)

@Zoomo Hey! I juts had a little idea, some time ago when I was browsing the internet I came across sprites and rumors of a wall of steel...Well I have always had this fantasy (and desire) to have a Brutal mode, which would be a successor to hardmode, this would happen after defeating the wall of steel. It would be really awesome if they implemented the wall of steel, brutal mode, and the cyber! Just think about it, after defeating the high-tech wall of steel, the cyber, a high tech biome, would replace whatever it replaces, but the only catch is it would have to be avaliable to all worlds (can you change the part about it only spawning in crimson worlds? :D). And a new biome...?...would replace whatever! I think it would spice up the world and give players a new level of difficulty to challenge! (because, let's face it, hardmode isn't hard after getting final gear).

Blughhrhgrhdsbldbas
AWESOMENESS
It is actually thought out makes sense, and yet is the largest suggestion I know of.

Holly crap, this entire thing is fantastic!
It would fit in with both the feel and balance of the rest of the game, and I like how you included some changes and additions to the other disease biomes so they make more sense with eachother.
This needs to happen!

@Zoomo Hey! I juts had a little idea, some time ago when I was browsing the internet I came across sprites and rumors of a wall of steel...Well I have always had this fantasy (and desire) to have a Brutal mode, which would be a successor to hardmode, this would happen after defeating the wall of steel. It would be really awesome if they implemented the wall of steel, brutal mode, and the cyber! Just think about it, after defeating the high-tech wall of steel, the cyber, a high tech biome, would replace whatever it replaces, but the only catch is it would have to be avaliable to all worlds (can you change the part about it only spawning in crimson worlds? :D). And a new biome...?...would replace whatever! I think it would spice up the world and give players a new level of difficulty to challenge! (because, let's face it, hardmode isn't hard after getting final gear).
First off, the idea you're proposing completely defeats the point of Cyber (and is pretty dumb), and frankly, Brutal mode is something that basically has a 0% chance of implementation. If you really want a harder hardmode, go play Terraria Avalon- it has a better version of what you're suggesting.

Plus, the Wall of Steel is both completely unoriginal at this point (believe me, it shows up a lot) and... just dumb. Wall of Flesh and Wall of Shadow, sure, but we don't need a third wall. Variety is key, and adding another boss basically identical to one that already exists, but harder, is not variety.

(And just for the record, Cyber is an Alternate Hallow. It is not made for something post-hardmode. Do not try and make it post-hardmode.)

First off, the idea you're proposing completely defeats the point of Cyber (and is pretty dumb), and frankly, Brutal mode is something that basically has a 0% chance of implementation. If you really want a harder hardmode, go play Terraria Avalon- it has a better version of what you're suggesting.

Plus, the Wall of Steel is both completely unoriginal at this point (believe me, it shows up a lot) and... just dumb. Wall of Flesh and Wall of Shadow, sure, but we don't need a third wall. Variety is key, and adding another boss basically identical to one that already exists, but harder, is not variety.

(And just for the record, Cyber is an Alternate Hallow. It is not made for something post-hardmode. Do not try and make it post-hardmode.)
It was only an idea. I was not suggesting a third wall either it would be a second to the Wof, and are you saying that expert mode http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/item-3-000.2652/ is a dumb idea? Also I was suggesting that the cyber could be an actual biome all it's own, not a replacement. Yes this get's rid of the idea for a replacement biome but it would also make it more common and give it a more usefull purpose. And about the boss being identical, welp there goes the twins, and the destroyer and skeletron prime...

Back
Top Bottom