Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

It doesn't really fit with the theme Crimson/WhateverCountersit, I feel as though this just takes a far too futuristic and feels just a bit too synthetic and not natural enough to fit into Crimson/WhateverCountersit. If this was its own independent biome rather than a replacement to the Hallow, it would make much more sense and be a helluva lot more applicable.

I think since you spent so much time on this, the devs should definitely add everything to detail, and make small changes where needed.

It doesn't really fit with the theme Crimson/WhateverCountersit, I feel as though this just takes a far too futuristic and feels just a bit too synthetic and not natural enough to fit into Crimson/WhateverCountersit. If this was its own independent biome rather than a replacement to the Hallow, it would make much more sense and be a helluva lot more applicable.

Too synthetic? Was that not the point?

Can someone make a suggestion for a Moon biome. there you cannot breathe, you need a spacesuit and can only go there by riding a rocketship thingy. you get the idea.

I think the best part about this idea (besides the fact that it is an amazing idea in general) is that it has a ton of art and thought put into it. The only problem I have with it is that, because it is adding so much new stuff, it is altering the base formula of hard mode. Souls being swapped out for cores is a little jarring, and potentially confusing since it is hard to tell on-sight what core is which, and reading the name of the core doesn't always point to the boss you need to kill to get them. Maybe Might -> Wrath and Night -> Greed, but yeah.
Maybe if this does get implemented it will become less confusing after a few hours of goofing around in it, but for now I still think it has a little too much complexity (in the ores and cores) to be 100% ready for the game.
Great work, though. Not saying it is bad. It is actually amazing. Just a little confusing right now.

Maybe Might -> Wrath and Night -> Greed, but yeah.
Yeah, Greed would also make sense. Wrath makes more sense for the Destroyer, given the name, Sloth can probably be given to the Motherboard and then Gluttony to Prime.

And yeah, it might be a little confusing, but when you think about it- so are the original Souls. After all, in neither case does it tell you specifically what it came from. (Besides souls of Sight of course.)

I'm possibly gonna be the only one here who thinks this but...

...i don't like it, IMO it doesn't fit terraria and from looking at the pictures, it looks more like something outta Starbound,

I'm possibly gonna be the only one here who thinks this but...

...i don't like it, IMO it doesn't fit terraria and from looking at the pictures, it looks more like something outta Starbound,
Following that the mechs don't fit either. Cyber is basically a biome almost themed after them; if you don't like it then you should probably be complaining about the Mech bosses too.

NINJA: 6359_, black slimes I believe do, but other than that... nothing actually, which is a pretty major oversight. Either Demons should drop Blindfolds or a mob in Cyber should. :\

Back
Top Bottom