Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Chasme seems odd, you have to aim for her diamond heart, which first of all is tiny, and second of all you are probably dodging those hands or something, and that heart may not even be on screen. And if this is added, please, PLEASE NONE OF THAT DIALOGUE STUFF.

Dang, another suggestion of yours that's fantastic!

All of these references from games and movies from my childhood just makes me like it even more.

You have my support!

All things of this alternative underworld is awesome!
Few annotations:
-Geodes looks like doughnuts Yummy!:p
-All the sprites are pretty badass
-Geomancer... that one might be an unknown relative of mine! ;)

Congratulations for such an amazing job!!

Chasme seems odd, you have to aim for her diamond heart, which first of all is tiny, and second of all you are probably dodging those hands or something, and that heart may not even be on screen. And if this is added, please, PLEASE NONE OF THAT DIALOGUE STUFF.

There should be a dialogue on and off button in the settings. Would also turn off the Cultists "dialogue" too, though, unless it is customization.

I support for this, though. It's good. However, like other's have said, you might want to get around to adding underworld stuff for the depths stuff.

Im not sure I see most of this happening, especially the Gems, there are no gems in the Underworld, so The Depths is more rewarding, maybe its boss should be harder? Besides, the enemies encountered before Chasme drop weaponry, no such in The Underworld, (Except Shadow Chests, if that counts) And backstory/cutscenes isnt Terraria's thing.

I will support this, but just know, if it were to happen, It might not look quite the same, although I like the work put into this idea.

Back
Top Bottom