Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Chasme Is To My Left
IgG9QMv.png
18892.jpg

I love this so much , everything is fantastic . The music inpiration is well thought out and i would definatly love spending time in this biome , heck even making my base there after hardmode . With the new 1.3 backgrounds , a background for this biome would be absolutly beautiful! And those blocks are just gorgeous. id love to build with them.
Im blown away , this has got to be my favorite biome suggestion along with The Covert. Great job snicker , you never dissapoint :happy:

This looks pretty good. Up till now I basically hadn't seen any alternate underworld suggestion that really appealed to me. Then I found this.
The main reason Underworld alternates didn't appeal to me before was because I felt like it wasn't needed. Therefore I only approve the ones that is so well thought out that it'd fit in to the game nicely. And this suggestion does. You have my support. :)

I love this suggestion if only because I like the atmosphere, the blocks, and of course the quartz furniture and blocks! Quartz!

Terraria really needs a couple more drops of story, really. Trying to make one up is fun and all, but still...

I love this suggestion if only because I like the atmosphere, the blocks, and of course the quartz furniture and blocks! Quartz!

Terraria really needs a couple more drops of story, really. Trying to make one up is fun and all, but still...
Terraria IS technically a new story each time, where you can do different things each story, like EoC first night, or even defeat Dungeon Guardian Prime, here, well, I don't know what the Depths might awaken.

So you know how much I like this whole concept already but I'd like to express a few things personally!

As always I appreciate you taking my input (naming, theming etc) so readily, Snicker! I knew as soon as I suggested it you'd make the ferrofluid slime look great.

I couldn't believe it when I looked down at that album cover halfway through the track and saw that Mercury symbol. :happy:

The environmental sprites are all well done and look great for building. I would love to see Reflect be a real mechanic and the Palladium/Crystal Shield is an endearing and interesting way to approach it.

Finally, I think the effort you put in deserves something. I think the Geomancer will do nicely.

"Does this withered corpse control the Shadows that corrupt the earth? Or do the Shadows control the corpse?"

vh96oMyl.jpg
PbW3IPsl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom