Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Gully: An Alternate Jungle

• Instead of hives, giant flowers will generate in the Gully, constructed of Petal Blocks and Stem Blocks:
    em9OVhF.png
    BFefQ3c.png
    R39V57p.png
    QoqlH5Q.png
  • The alternate to Honey, magical Myrrh sap which improves certain stats!
    QkW03i7.png
    It also glows in the dark!
What do you mean by hives? The ones with Larva or the traps? And what stats would the Myrrh sap improve? Anways, good work!

What do you mean by hives? The ones with Larva or the traps? And what stats would the Myrrh sap improve? Anways, good work!

Large Hives, sorry. I forgot about the small hives there for a bit.

And currently it provides: +8% Melee Speed, +12% Ranged Velocity, -6% Mana Usage, +8% Throwing Critical Strike Chance, and +5% Summon Damage.

Though the numbers and stats can change. I'm pondering if both Myrrh and Honey should be obtained in the same world.. with the other biome's liquid being rarely found in small puddles. I'm still puzzled with what to do with Lava and Quicksilver.. ANYWAY..

..Thanks!
KUprTga.png
I've kinda let this thread sit for awhile, I hope I'll be able to push out some more updates soon. It's been difficult with other projects in mind, such as updates for the others as well as an alt Dungeon! So much work..
YGXr3tb.png
..but yet it's still fun in its own way!
KUprTga.png
(Really dreading the Wysteria retexture :dryadconfused:)

xfcA82h.png
kgOA3Ge.png

Red Mushroom Block
Tool: Copper Pick+
Info: Harvested from mushroom houses in the underground. Can be used to craft red mushroom furniture.

NP8q5W6.png
qx6Ldfc.png
ZBblzbF.png

Mushroom Stem Block
Tool: Copper Pick+
Info: Found along with the Red Mushroom Blocks, when used together, can craft red mushroom furniture.

That's a much better system than how you place glowing mushroom blocks. I wish you could do that with all the mushroom varieties.

I think I have an idea for an Queen Bee Replacement...

Your good friend Flowey would LOVE to replace the Queen Bee!

But seriously, maybe a giant flower in the back round, kind of like the Final Boss, or if that does not work, he could climb on the wall. He could shoot "Little white Friendliness Pellets." that's my idea for a queen bee replacement.

Attachments

• Flowey[1].png
    Flowey[1].png
    19.6 KB · Views: 282
I think I have an idea for an Queen Bee Replacement...

Your good friend Flowey would LOVE to replace the Queen Bee!

But seriously, maybe a giant flower in the back round, kind of like the Final Boss, or if that does not work, he could climb on the wall. He could shoot "Little white Friendliness Pellets." that's my idea for a queen bee replacement.

In all seriousness, I have thought of a better idea! A giant mosquito. Gives reason to kill it. Honey = blood. Blooded Saddle and Aviator Mosquito mount. Works perfect.

Hey!

I have been recently looking into the suggestions for Terraria... And I have to say, I really love it when people come up with such awesome ideas for new biomes that could change the other ones. Sick of the Jungle and The Corruption, and I really hope that this alternative Jungle gets added... however... on my opinion it still needs refining :/
I'm really interested in how you're going to make the giant flower - hive type place come to life, some enemies seem to need a bit of work too though, and one thing that really falls out of the picture is Wysteria. Now, it's a really awesome idea, but I think, that in phase 2, when she becomes angry and dark, the purple flowers above her head should become dark too! She became an angry dark wheel of evil nature after all ! I think that would make a lot of sense, and what about an animation, when striking Wysteria, those purple flowers would be falling down?

Keep up the good work!

P.S. That's just my opinion.

Okay, this is one of the most unique ideas I've ever seen (so are all of your other biome suggestions)! Snickerbobble, you NEED to get together a modding team, and make a mod containing your biomes and content! It would be SO awesome.

Lc6aTGc.png
i see you took much time in this sprite... (sarcasm)
[doublepost=1479560763,1479560540][/doublepost]but futher, IT IS AMAZING!

Back
Top Bottom